Will backgrounds in the avatar shop come around again?

Hey everyone! So the one day the avatar shop sold the pretty green landscape background I had forgotten to check the shop. Now all the backgrounds tend to be dark or not landscape and I really want a nice, green landscape background. Does anyone know if the avatar shop will recycle backgrounds ao I can get the one I want?

I imagine that there are a finite number of backgrounds and pins which will run on a set cycle. I can’t confirm this though.

The green landscape I admired the other day was actually “graveyard” and has been around twice.

I’m sure these will all cycle. :slight_smile:

Here is today’s:

If you click the [eye] button, it will show you what the background looks like with your current avatar and pin (if any).

1 Like

Yup, I bought today’s because it’s a pretty cool battle-scene. The one i want isn’t the graveyard one, but the one with grass and trees in the background. Idk, it might have graves, but what I can see in other players’ avatar pics it doesn’t.

I’m trying to collect a few backgrounds that match my personality and what will hopefully be a nice elven avatar (liana is used wayyyyy too much). I’m actually hoping for a 1200 gem one so it can be more unique and I can spot myself better in a crowded chat. I have no idea who it would be, but it has to be elvish to match my in-game name.

It’s encouraging to know that one background has repeated already!

Here is one of my Co-Leaders sporting “Graveyard” (top) and “Corellia” (bottom)

I went with a 4th July motif. Need a white star on blue pin or something along those lines.

2 Likes

If my memory serves me correctly, the one background I purchased, the graveyard, has only been offered once.
But like others, I think they will return on a cycle.

Are the backgrounds/pins/avatars you buy from the shop added to your profile avatars inventory so you can change them whenever you want or are they a one-time offer and they disapear after you change them for something new?

They’re yours to change at will. In your avatar page, there are tabs for background and pins.

1 Like

Yeah the graveyard I saw in the shop. I don’t want anything dark or spooky; I prefer cheerful with the exception of yesterday’s (mostly because it reminds me of the movie Mulan which is one of my favorites ;).

I can’t wait to see what today’s is! I’m jeeping my fingers crossed they’ll have just what I’m looking for :slight_smile:

I hope they will continue to expand flags. My only wish for pins, no interest about other.

1 Like

Depending on what avatar you use, the so-called graveyard can just look like a forest glen (see example above).

I’m definitely buying it if I have 200 gems the next time it pops up!

1 Like

I hadn’t thought about that! I may buy it myself when/if it shows up again.