Wilbur's special attack dispelled as buff [working as intended]

When you use Wilbur and have a hero that dispels buffs, the attack that makes your enemies share damage is dispelled. I know sharing damage is usually a buff, but since it’s placed by Wilbur as an attack, it can’t be the intent that a hero from your own team can dispel it from the enemy team.

It is unfortunately so everything works as intended. Same regarding costumed Gunnar’s effect.

3 Likes

Yeah If you fire Wilbur then say Sonya it will cancel it out as Sonya “removes all buffs from enemy’s”

Have a read of that! :+1:

4 Likes

It is odd to think about, but Wilbur casts a buff and a debuff on the enemies:

So yes, that does mean that your allies will dispel his damage share. It’s not a bug, it’s intended design. My best guess for this decision was to balance out how powerful his skill is already so that synergies with him are a bit more limited.

You can play around this if you use your dispeller’s skill last, or before Wilbur though. I raid regularly with Wilbur, Mitsuko, Khiona, Domitia and Red Hood myself, and I usually always make sure to use Domitia’s skill after Khiona, Mitsuko and Red Hood. That still lets me spread a considerable amount of damage.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.