Wilbur's Shared Effect Not Dispellable on Allies? [Answer: No, it’s a buff, not a status ailment, so it can’t be cleared]

So, when I am in Raids or Wars if an enemy has Wilbur and he manages to use his special, the effect is applied to the enemy’s allies and my heroes. I understand that.

I use Rigard and if I have him ready to use his special, it doesn’t remove the shared damage from my heroes. Is this done on purpose (it’s meant to do it) or is it a bug? It removes the -% defense that is inflicted on my heroes, but not the shared damage thing. I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s ok and I like it, but surely it should get removed when I use Rigard, right?

I did a video just now and can upload it if this is a bug/issue. Wasn’t sure if it was a bug so am posting it as a question rather than in the bugs section

Shared damage is a buff so it counted as good for you and rigard will not cleanse it. But dispeller from the enemy will take it away.

9 Likes

Here’s a great resource on what’s a buff and what’s an ailment: 📑 Status Effects (Buffs and Ailments) and Stacks - Dead topic see link in post #190

4 Likes