Wilburn vs Guardian Falcon // Proteus vs Tiburtus

Hi everyone,

Any advices on whom should I level first in each of these pairs ?

Thanks in advance :relaxed:

without knowing the rest of your heroes and priorities:

Proteus. definitely. probably the best 4* hero. even if you have Hel, who does almost the same thing, Proteus will be useful in the 4* tier of challenge events and raid tournaments.

Wilbur. Falcon is great but is best with multiple other Red heroes. Wilbur can work equally well with other colors.

5 Likes

Wilbur is Aces vs titans. If you need to up your titan hits go him.
Falcon works well teamed with a red sniper or other hard hitter.

Proteus is excellent for mana control. Tibs is also good for titans but I’d go Proteus first (wish I had him).

3 Likes

Proteus always first when it comes to dark 4* heroes. Tiburtus is a great purple 4* too, he should be the 2nd one you level – even if you pull Merlin or Cheshire Cat in a future event.

Wilbur first always too when it comes to red 4*s. His skill makes your team beefy and the enemies get destroyed. G. Falcon requires a good red stack first before his debuff can be useful, whereas Wilbur works with any color :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Proteus and Wilbur. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All, but this should be your priority:

Proteus
Wilbur
Falcon
Tiburtus

Unless you have a mana locker already, then Wilbur gets priority over Proteus

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for your answers, you’re all on the same page, so this is what I’m going to do !
Proteus and Wilbur
And then
Falcon and Tiburtus

I do not have lots of fancy hereos so I’m glad to have these ones (even tho they are just 4* :wink: )

4 Likes

Those are very Fancy 4*!

Game changers!

3 Likes

hope it will because my game in general ain’t that good :joy:

2 Likes

This is true. I don’t have half of them myself.

And 4* are really the backbone of the game. Get a solid bench of 4* heroes before worrying about 5*'s.

3 Likes

Find a good Alliance to guide you through your growing process and you’ll be fine.

4* heroes are the foundation of this game.

Bonne Chance!

2 Likes

Do check out this thread so you’re ready to use Wilbur in the best way

4 Likes

My Alliance is very nice, they guided me a lot at my early early beginings, and still do today !
So I’ll cherish my 4* now

Et merci :smiley:

Oh this is going to be useful ! Thanks !

2 Likes

I only have Proteus myself of those 4 heroes, but I’m extremely happy with him :wink:

3 Likes

Another vote for Wilbur and Proteus.
Actually, it’s a no contest!

1 Like

Cookie Settings