Wilbur special attack bug?

Hello everyone,
Since last update (or maybe the one before) I have issues with Wilbur : the ennemies are not recieving the same amount of damage, they are sharing damages.
Is it normal ? Because it is not what in Wilbur’s special attack description.

I tested it in the event an in regular levels. I used Sartana to test it, with no other bonus. I hit with Sartana (doing 1600 damage), then I activated Wilbur and hit again with Sartana, doing 800 to each of the 3 opponents (It does more than 1600 combined but it is due to the dim of defense and up of attack from Wilbur)

1 Like

They share damage, 3 of them get 800 which makes 2400 total, must be the defence down. Im not good a math, hope it helps :blush:

1 Like

OK thanks. They probabley changed the effet. But the card indication in French has not been modified. It still says that they recieve the same amount of damage, which is much better than sharing it

1 Like

Yes, correct… because wilbur defense down all opponents, and on allies defense up (not attack up).
So after wilbur activate, Sartana damage must be higher then without defense down on opponent.
So, this means no bugs here. Or am I miss somethings else?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.