Any insight to these observations?
Are they intentional? If so, why?
Coincidences? Oversights?

11 Likes

You did it to me again… :exploding_head:

1 Like

Why no fire (buff) dispeller?

4 Likes

Why, why, why?..did you not include Almur as an elemental defense down 4 star? :wink:

2 Likes

DOH!!! Why didn’t I include that one?! Dang. Great catch @Marktanner

1 Like

Why is there no purple and yellow 3* healer?
Why is there no real 5* red healer? (Which heals fully from his special skill, I don’t count healers with regeneration kind of healing). I guess Anzogh and Grazul can be count as partial healers, but they don’t fully count as a healer like Ariel, Ratatoskr, Kunchen or Vivica/Delilah are in other colors.

3 Likes

Be careful,
1.Kadilen-C provides dodge as a special but she’s a sorcerer
2. Lianna-C is a cleric in her costume form

As for my why,
Why is red the only color that doesn’t have a 5* healer that heals over 40%? We have Ariel in blue, Kunchen in dark, Vivica in holy and Lady of the Lake in nature.

6 Likes

Why why why…

Only 5* Elemental reflect and only…
Ursena - holy
Mits - blue

4 Likes

Garnett solves the 5* Fire Healer. I have been loving her. Ninja speed + over-clocking health is a winner.

3 Likes

Yes, I erred on those two.

For Fire healer … Garnet?

1 Like

Or Anzogh / Grazul? Both offer healing.

Anzogh can get pretty decent healing going if timed right with other buffs/debuffs

Grazul’s healing is not to be overlooked as it’s at very fast so can fire off real quick & gets you out of a pinch.

Also missing little Puss in Boots who is an out-and-out 5* Fire Healer.

1 Like

I’ll never get a Ninja. They are still pretty new heroes and very paywall, nothing I’ll ever get hands on myself. So pardon me if I don’t know their special skills very well.

I mentioned Anzogh and Grazul are partial healers.

Puss in Boots has regenerating health what is different, I mentioned that I don’t count those, same as Ares. Not saying they are not healers, but I meant different kind of healer with special skill - Recovers 40+% health for all allies - kind of special skill. I meant red 5* don’t have this kind of healer except Garnet is probably the closest, but she still boosts health. I guess I wasn’t clear enough in my previous post.

2 Likes

Why, why, why oh why is Vivica the only S1 5* healer for us lowly F2p types? Yes, I suppose it is supposed to make up for the complete lack of a 4* yellow healer but that is just another why, why, why.

And yes I am aware that Elkanan and Leonidas heal themselves. Big whoop!

4 Likes

And Jade provides dodge as well and she’s a monk.

Why is purple the only colour that has two heroes that don’t allow you gain mana?

I can’t use them in pirates of Corellia event.

4 Likes

Hel and Proteus are the only heroes that deals mana freeze. However, certain yellow heroes offer mana cut like Chao, Li Xiu, Guinevere, Neith, etc. Onatel steals generated mana and this skill is adopted by costumed Renfeld. And there are several other heroes that have skills which negatively affects the mana generation of the enemy.

As for my why, WHY DOESN’T SMALL GIANT INVERT THE SUMMONING CHANCE AT THE PORTALS, EVEN FOR THE BRIEFEST MOMENT, FOR PLAYERS TO SUMMON 5* HEROES AT A MUCH HIGHER CHANCE WHILE 3* HEROES AT AROUND 1% ODDS?

2 Likes

This is my big one. I’ve still only got Vivica for a 5* healer. I have telly but her heal has been nurfed into the ground and Red Hood which kinda almost make a healer together especially since Telly’s minons can help protect red’s some. Otherwise I’m stuck with emblemed 4s. Between loosing Vivica and Onatel the reflect yellow event is so much harder for me to complete. I did 80+ Christmas pulls and 20 Knights pulls hoping for LoL or Mother North and no luck on either. No 5s even. Got Merlin, Buddy and Carol but still no other 5* healer.

Because. SG and zynga dont have a plan. They just want is money. There is no why. Just money. Attention… story heroes ( atlantis and valhalla ) is not congruent for real story…

1 Like

Meh, I hear that all the time. If they had no plan they would not be this successful. Just because you don’t like their plan doesn’t mean they don’t have one.

2 Likes

Please tell me something?

Cookie Settings