Why we still play E&P

Awww… More :cake::birthday::cake:for all. Thanks for the tag @Math4lyfe

Why do I still play E&P?

I would have thunk @SADERSpanda was talking about the Incognitos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

But it is truly the people that keep me playing and we have had, and continue to recruit some very talented people. I’ll name just a few…

@ThePirateKing who provides awesome and current graphics and titan compilation data. He is also most learned about E&P and shares his expertise with all. You may have read many of his posts throughout the forum.

@NeG who crunches the numbers during war and bashes all titans - I genuinely feel sorry for the titans :wink:.

Enough can not be said about our titan guru @DBC. All things titan, we refer to her. She notices everything :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

@humongous_dancer the most patient person you’re likely to meet. He’s had to be as it seems everyone else pulls GM except him. Don’t feel sorry for him though, he has just about every other hero :crazy_face:.

We’re celebrating our first year anniversary this weekend, and we’re still going strong. :tada::confetti_ball::champagne:

Good people always trumps awesome rosters, although a 4700 TP defense does help given the opponents we face on the battlefield. :innocent:

8 Likes