Why Thoth-Amun Needs a Buff

Thank you… just my opinion but Thoth Amun needs a buff. And would be fairly easy to do. Minions for all allies not just himself. That would make a big difference like Santa Claus LOL…

@Garanwyn @Jedon @RAIN-13 I moved us over here since the conversation was turning into a discussion of whether to buff Thoth-Amun, and not one about how to use the Forum. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ten four… so who decides who gets buffed and who decides who gets nerfed?? so is this just a place to get everything off our chests or are they planning on doing something with the buffing and nerfing???

The game designers and developers.

Well, yes, basically. It is a community forum, after all. :slight_smile:

Thoth-Amun isn’t on the current list of heroes being tested for buffs, but it’s certainly possible he might be buffed in the future.

2 Likes

How do you know who’s on the list for buffs and nerfs???

Because those heroes are in beta testing with buffs currently, and the list was posted by a beta tester.

1 Like

Where do you go to look that up?? I guess we are not able to talk to the beta testers are we?

Nevermind I found the list

1 Like

In case it’s unclear for others, I linked it above. :slight_smile:

Here it is again for easy reference:

1 Like

So I guess TA is on the back burner and will continue to be… even though he clearly needs a little buff compared to everybody else on that list. by the time they buff him everybody would have done gotten rid of him… hopefully they look to the likes of Drake Fong in comparison… clearly anybody would choose Drake over TA… here’s to hoping!!!

Hard to say — for all we know he could be in beta testing with a buff next week, next month, or never.

In the meantime, I’ve got him at 3-70, and am maxing him as soon as I get another Tabard, buff or not.

1 Like

I got him in Atlantis January 27th 2019… tier 3 level 31… so it’ll be awhile for him, I got sartana ahead of him. I plan acsending her first and then him… or do you think that’s a bad idea???

It depends a bit on your bench, but I don’t think you’ll regret prioritizing Sartana.

I think Thoth-Amun has a better shot at tanking, which is what I intend to use him for, but for any other spot on defense, or for offense and titans, I think I’d prefer Sartana if I had the option.

That’s what I figured , Sartana for Titans, TA for raids… I recently made it to diamond status with my four star team… So TA can wait… I have enough materials to ascend vivica to tier 4, like I said my four star team is doing very well and I have Justice at tier 2… should I go ahead and put Justice at tier 3 and level up tier 3, and Max them both there? Or should I just go ahead and ascend vivica and leave Justice on the back burner??

I fully support the request for a Thoth Amun buff. Although I don’t own him myself, I can make this recommendation based on raid attacks of over hunderds of teams with him in the defence.

His defense is impressive, he is extremely hard to kill, his minion is the best in the game, however, his attack is hilarious. He is nearly as harmless as Aegir, Natalya or Inari. I support an increase of his attacking special by about 30 to 50% extra.

Good luck with this request!

3 Likes

Iş toth amun still weak, when you have ares and panther in the same Team with him?

Panther, ares, thoth amun. Than his hit would be deadly or Not?

1 Like

I liked your comment because you pulled Thoth-Amun on my birthday!

1 Like

Thoth-Amun is not a game changer, but he is great surrounded by the right heroes. Come and raid me and test how great Thoth is.

4 Likes

Maybe I’ll do that when I get leveled up… do u think at the very least that he could summon at least a minion for all allies?? Another route he could at least summon three of them for himself?? Or are you happy and content with how he is??

The only thing I would change would be to give him a 277% attack instead of 215%.

2 Likes