Why such poor art design of new heroes?

To me they look really dope and I think some of our old heroes need a redesign.

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure… :wink:

While I did not like Kestrel’s face at all, something about it just rubs me the wrong way about it, these new heroes look cool. Especially the Owl!

Hey Rook! (Crashing the convo…) I wrote your Zaduk story. Go looky! <3

Link me, Woman! Yayyyyy!!!

The new heroes look vaguely steampunk-y? Robotic? I like the panther, but the owl looks like the art designers were running out of ideas and just threw everything at it.
“Let’s use, I dunno, Bobo the owl from the 1980’s Clash of the Titans movie with the Penguin from Batman and the bald guy from the Monopoly game. What the heck.”

2 Likes

Ha! Thank you! (Now back to topic…) :wink:

Just wanted to cast a vote for this guy to be made into a hero:
IMG_2366
Or maybe a jacked up looking version of him, I think he looks awesome, perfect for Barbarian class. I remember wanting to pull Aegir (when he stunk) just because he looked bad*ss, with the ice swords and the arrows in his back.

2 Likes

They seem not to be interested in art. Just short cuts to make more money grabs.
This is obvious when you see plain old map battle characters cut & pasted into “HEROES OF THE MONTH”. Give me a flippin break. You make enough money as it is, hire some young person with a dream & artistic skills for goodness sake.

Sesh perfect, Neith cool, Kingston hipster.

As always if it comes to taste, some like some not.

Nothing to debate on sb taste.

5 Likes

For what it’s worth, i think they put a lot of effort into making margaret look like she fell from the ugly tree and not miss a single branch on the way down

8 Likes

I agree. But I’m sure someone’ll think she’s hot.

1 Like

Only art I’m not too fond of is Vela, dang granola munching hippie.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :skull:

Priceless

LOL, no doubt

20specialdreams

Kinda attracted to Gil-ra :blush::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Rather then say who i like or not, i feel that heroes more often then not are really… different.

I mean: look at Justice.
Then look Ariel.
Then Grimble.
Then Lady of the Lake.

It seems they are out of 4 different games, not the same.

1 Like

It’s the land where Santa fights together with easter bunnies and Red Hood with Dracula supported by robots from outer space and fishy sea monsters.

Only Chuck Norris missing.

4 Likes

Well, I dunno about THAT OLMOR!
Screenshot_20191101-214745_Empires%5B1%5D

3 Likes