Why should I spend money? (the next months)

Well guys, lets talk about the Tavern of Legends first. I made 2 x 10 pulls, bought for 16 Euros Tavern coins and I got 2 free coins. 27 pulls, just crap. One Leonidas that I still have was the highlight. I am not one of these guys that are whinig about their pulls, but I was annoyed because of the bull… I got.

Lets Talk about the next three HOTM. There is absolutely no reason to invest money in this game for these “so called heroes”. It goes completely in the false direction imo.

Yeah I got Tellu and I got Vela and I was a fan of nerfing them. But when I see the next HOTM, my opinion changes. When you build a hero like Tellu, dont nerf them, build heroes that can resist a strong hero. In such a game, some people have more luck than others and have better teams. One must be the best. The broad Range of people with simmilar strong teams at top is counterproductive. So why should I invest money when I still have a team with 4.500 tp and just need arms (Wappen) to bring it on 4.700 +. I dont need average heroes. I need heroes that bring me further.

So all in all I dont see a reason to spend money the next month, and I usually spend 100 to 150 Euros a month. It is a mix of frustation (Tavern) the next average HOTM and the rediculus strategy hero strategy from SG.

2 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Don’t waste your time on legend! - Tavern Of Legends Vent Thread (Odds, Summons etc…)