Why revenge is unavailable while a player is constantly online?

I referred to this. I wonder how you tested this, it’s not possible to just leave the game for 48 hours, because even if your screen is active all the time the game will disconnect after few minutes.

There is always possibility that he had the game running in an emulator on PC and used some app that simulates mouse movement and clicking automatically, so the game though he played all the time.

2 Likes

SG added the “unless you’re in the top 100” exception because a player had clawed his way to #1 and was apparently using an emulator to prevent revenges. At lower levels, I agree with not being able to be raided. It’s incredibly distracting (and a bit demoralizing) to keep seeing raids against me every minute or so when I’m in top 100.

(Btw, that #1 player rage-quit when his gig was blown.)

1 Like

I think that revenges should be just available for everyone, always. I don’t really understand why it is this way, you’ll get raided at some point anyway.

1 Like

I use an emulator sometimes but you get disconnected there as well after a few minutes of inactivity. So there must be volitional cheating as @uvekolarz mentioned. You activly have to install something in addition to avoid being kicked out of the game. From my point of view this is cheating and should be punished. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Currently, feature that was introduced earlier based on the player feedback, it is possible to revenge players who are in top 100 leaderboards. Otherwise it is not possible to attack online players. I hope this helps!

I really don’t understand how it can be possible that someone is more than 5 (five) hours online so i can’t revenge.

I understand if someone have shield, but I’m refreshing and click on revenge every few minutes and constantly got this message!

It’s the last day of the Event, they are probably replaying levels over and over in the hope of either placing highly, or getting challenge coins. If they haven’t fallen out of your tower by the time the event ends, you’ll probably be able to get them then

2 Likes

Yeah it’s like AR think the most I did was 7-8 farming non stop. Sometimes people play for hours for items they want. As put buy @EngOran people trying to improve scores.

No idea why people wanna revenge right away.
As they cleared out watch tower. Give it a day or two and take more loot from them.

I don’t need revenge so badly, especially I didn’t seek for revenge right away, but now when I looked it was three behind him and now he is last on the list and if someone else attack me he’s gonna gone. That is the reason I wanted to revenge but he is still unavailable for revenge.

I was just curious how someone can be online for hours, and I’ve noticed that several times more than 15 of them attacked me almost in a same time (when I’m 2800+ trophies) and I’m farming at that moment.

1 Like

What if the mentioned player just bought the raid shield? :thinking:

1 Like

Nobody is daft enough to buy a raid shield though are they???

Why would raid shields still be available if no one buys them?

1 Like

I’ve encountered at least two players who have. Found out when I tried to revenge them. Granted, those were months ago - probably more than a year ago. And alas i don’t have screenshots to prove this…

Yeah never seen it. I figured Raid shields was one of those old legacy things that was probably considered a good thing at the start but quickly became obsolete but was more hassle to uncode than it was just to leave it…

In that case he’d have message that shield is activated, not that he is online.

I am online 24/7 in a way that net is always on, and game is just minimized, but I am not spending even close like them playing game.

We have, for example TaGon who was lvl162 only 10days ago (two weeks max) and now is already lvl164!:open_mouth:
How for gods sake? Does he sleep, eat, do whatever else people must do?

I’ve used a raid shield before. In an early POV when I was right at that point that getting into and staying in Diamond was really rough and we needed wins in Diamond to complete the raid challenge. It was a small raid shield, probably long enough to hit the nightly tourney reset.
The 50 gems were a negligible price to pay.

1 Like

For the same reason Super mana potions (100 gems a piece) or Axe attacks (70 gems a piece) are still available… of course, nobody in their right minds will buy that, but hey! Anything is possible…

Still you have a hell of money for that “achievement”, but hey…