Why not allowed to use Ranger emblems on C-Rigard?!

Before I start to talk about this problem, I should say that I love the idea of costumes. They make classic heroes viable, and it is obvious that SG put a lot of time and energy to design costumes. It is like they’ve designed a whole new set of cool looking heroes.

But the problem I want to talk about is the costume class. I don’t have good Ranger heroes ready to be emblemed. When I saw Costumed-Rigard is a Ranger, I happily maxed his costume out, but then I realized that I cannot use Ranger emblems on him.

I don’t want to ask to be able to use both Cleric and Ranger emblems on him. All I want to ask is that we should be allowed to choose the talent grid path ourselves.

For instance, I should be allowed to choose between Ranger and Cleric path for my Rigard, and if I use Ranger path, then the game wouldn’t allow me to use Cleric emblems on him. That’s totally fine! But forcing us to use only Cleric emblems on Rigard is not fair. It can be applied to all costumed heroes.

If we cannot use the costume class emblems on our heroes, then what is the whole point of costumes having a different class from the main heroes?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Costumed heroes should be able to use emblems from their new class

A vote has been moved.