Why no ascension material when #1 in titan defeat we don't need titan part's. We need ascension part's

What happened to to ascension part’s. When defeating titan. I don’t need titan part’s. Or do we have to purchase these items now!!!@

2 Likes

Um… There are so many experiences and explanations and information on loot tiers and the randomness of titan loot drops. No Titan Loot after Titan Defeat

You are not alone.

2 Likes

And here is some information on titan parts versus ascension materials. In short, no nerf had been identified. Hope this helps, although streaks of no ascension materials can be disappointing.

2 Likes

I note that I spot the regular offenders of the count to 20 thread here…

To the OP yes, mats can be hard to come by and it’s completely random.

3 Likes

Please don’t give them any ideas, get ascension mats is scarce enough

3 Likes

Titan parts only drop if you use enough harpoons to reach a breakpoint, if you don’t you won’t get any titan parts. Titan parts drop slots don’t take any other drop slots away.

If you want to have your alliance to try without harpoons for a while, you can, but when you count the number of slots, you should see a reduction in the number of slots. Of course, you will likely kill titans less efficiently and/or less often without harpoons.

1 Like

There are plenty of existing threads on this topic (see suggestions at top). This duplicate will be closed.

2 Likes