Why is winter gone? It's beginning of january

Just 1 month we had snow… now we’re going to wait almost a year? It’s still mid winter!

1 Like

Strongholds now exist in the southern hemisphere with the new update?

1 Like

The Finnish devs are all dreaming of being rid of their ice and snow?

10 Likes

When Santa left he took the snow with him? ¯\__(ツ)_ _/¯

2 Likes

I’m so glad that theme went away. It was so ugly plus it’s winter on AMERICA not in the entire world

2 Likes

The Devs are on holiday sunbathing in Brazil with Zynga’s money and want to show off :joy:

3 Likes

This looks much better than winter and Christmas theme…

2 Likes

Actually in Europe is winter too (also in the whole North Hemisphere) but yeah, i see your point :slight_smile:

Not just winter, here, in middle Europe it has just started snowing. :smiley:

its my summer so snow melts down under
its now hot and heat and beach and beers on hot sunny days down under come move down to sydney

6 Likes

Love thaws

20 characters

1 Like

I hate the snow theme so much.
Just because we never have snow here.
I couldn’t accept that my castle floks have some thing their King doesn’t really have!

2 Likes

It was like Frank Senatra singing
Let it snow … let it Snow !
And I inn the course saying
tenor%20(2)
That feeling!

I believe it’s winter in the entire Northern Hemisphere

And most especially, in Finland :smile:

3 Likes

My kid’s school in Northwest Alaska. If you want any snow, you’re welcome to take ours.

3 Likes

OMG that would be so awesome…I wanna come back up there so badly. How much further north are you from Denali???

Hey Ray :smiley: we are roughly 500 miles Northwest of Denali. This school is the highest building in our town and gets buried every year. Still never granted snow days on those days, volunteers shovel the doorways so the kids still have school.

Can the devs bring snow back for another month or so? Winter is not over yet IRL.

1 Like

@VFROOD Some other people had the same reaction:

FYI @Kerridoc @Rook if you want to merge.

1 Like