Why is pulling Norns like losing £1 & finding 1p!

you should be grateful for getting norns instead of you getting useless fish

Honestly they just buffed her Damage. Her skill did not Change and was already good at release. I am glad i have her, cool design, awesome artwork and very useful on Titans as well as against Purple tanks with yellow flanks cause you now can counter each of the 3 flanks with just 2 Colors.

2 Likes

Norns can also be used specifically with bera/Freya and minions casters, she actually has a use on defence. You see, minion damage is actually subjected to elemental weakness and resistance. So by using Norns, you can add more weaknesses to the enemy and your hero’s minions can deal super effective damage against enemies that normally resist that type.
Also because vanaheim is possibly the most OP realm, she can just cut more mana with those two on the same team

1 Like

Everyone forgets that they still do damage and they hit 3 pretty hard, especially since their last buff. Not much, but not nothing either. And there is that annoying Vanaheim effect when she dies. Not much again, but not nothing either.

1 Like

I’d take Norns for yellow titans, cause I hate yellow titans lol. And I think exclusively just for a titan, she’d be ok sitting at 3/70.

Who forgot?

And has an added "effect" on offense
There is a difference about what that word means. Thanks

Just don’t put her on defense, and enjoy your Mythic Titan. Problem solved

Now Sergei is here Norns have lost some of their appeal. Didn’t have much to start with TBH !!!