Why is Kelile considered a bad hero if Marjana is a good one?

Oh, and in fairness, I don’t play for trophies often. I can get up to about 2400-2500 hundred when I’ve tried, recently, and most of the teams I’m facing have a team power around 3400-3800.

I just have the one maxed five, Kestrel, though I’m close to ascending a full rainbow.

@revelate - I am coming around on Chao. I feel like on his 4th ascension he REALLY picks up his stats. Yes, I was one who pewped on Chao…

I am fully on board with team Chao. Always have been. Obviously Wu is Wu, but I’ll take Chao hands down over Li Xiu and Hu Tao without batting an eye.

1 Like

me too dante. Chao is a good one. never disappoints :wink:

If Marjana was my only Red 5 *, I would only spend the rings to ascend her if I had almost a complete second set of rings. Otherwise I’d wait for a better hero on which to use the rings. I nearly ascended her several times and waited. I’m glad I did. I currently have 9 rings and plan on taking Natalya up before ascending Marjana. I’ll probably Ascend Azlar before I’d use rings on Marjana as well. I’m fighting teams with power 3800 to 4150 right now in raids and going up against 9 and 10 star titans.