WHY I like Limit-Breakers & anything new coming to the game

None of that matters when it comes to enjoying the game. When things come and go one plays with what’s at hand. I used line breakers to strength up a couple of heroes that I liked who were a little squishy. It worked quite well. If I don’t like something I just don’t use it or play it. I hate all the Ninja stuff, so I don’t play the tower and I don’t keep any Ninja heroes. I’m looking forward to what the developers come up with next.

1 Like

I have never been attacked for any of my positive posts. Just saying.

3 Likes

WELL YOU HAVE NOW :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader: :boom: :boom: :boom:

Muahahahaha. (Runs away.)

3 Likes

Too bad that isn’t true of this topic. The whole thread is full of negative comments instead of discussion about how to use limit breakers, which is what the op intended. So I finally posted how I had used them so far with improved results. I see your comments a lot because your username always makes me think of Sam in LOTR for some reason.

The current 3*, no Nature tournament has most of the top ranked players having defence of 5 ice heroes, all limit broken !

While I see an occasional 5* LB hero, mostly ICE in a corner on some defence, it seems many have used different strategies for LB uses…
&
Since 3* require less LBs it’s the obvious area of LB usage, especially keeping tournaments & all events in mind

1 Like

I’ll respond to this now since it’s been 30 days. I think your post was great but seem to be missing how it shifts the balance with things.

I’ve run into several Gramps at the tank spot or one of the tank spots. The LBs has forced me to change my style of play to rely more on the board rather than skill. Usually I’ll take a 3-2 or 3-1-1 team during raids. When I see Gramps with the LBs, I tried the same I’ve done before, being my 3 greens, Fogg, Francine and Kingston, all maxed emblems. What use to take 6 tiles to take out Gramps is taking 8 tiles to take him out. There is that fine line at least for me. With 1 of the tanks gone, I could usually work the board but unfortunately this isn’t the case anymore. I’ve never been 1 to skip a team but now do it if I see a LB Gramps being having to take a 4-1 or mono team is pretty much board reliant.

I love your enthusiasm but don’t think you see the problems with it. A LB offensive hero, such as Fogg isn’t gonna make much of a difference.

Wait till the green LBs come out and you go against a team that has Frigg broken. Repost then and let me know how much fun it is going against her

2 Likes

Honestly, when it comes down to it, there are some that care about the top end of this game and are way competitive like myself

What do they actually add to the game?
I don’t see anything except a way to widen the gap between those who have and those who don’t

BTW, I’m one of those who have pretty much everything.

If you’re not a competitive player, I can see the value in them. LB Wilber or BT with the skin or Rigard or Tibby.

What I’m seeing, it’s good for the lower end of the game but not for the top end

2 Likes

This is me personally, I broke Nordi, Gunner, the blue S4 hero and Jott.

Most of the teams I’m running against now have at least 3 LB 3*s

Thank God for the Gunner, Nordi, chick jr combo or I’d be out but I might have to ante up again on a Wednesday which I haven’t done in ages

1 Like

I’m at what I consider the top end of the game and I’m going to get plenty of benefit from lbing my 4* healers

To each their own

1 Like

Let me know how that LB works against LB Frigg. I’m sure you will post 30 videos with great boards of how great the LBs are.

1 Like

@jkdevore is a former teammate of mine. So I may read his posts with a different ‘tone’ to you.

Personally, I find your post directly above a bit much.

1 Like

It was meant to be a bit much. I am sick of his constant, unjustified shade towards me. Everyone has their limits.

3 Likes

Okay did we get that out of all of your systems now? I don’t believe the limit Breakers we were all talking about were personal LMAO let’s get back on topic and talk about the game limit Breakers. Some of us are high-level players some of us are just starting out everybody has different priorities let’s move forward because I’ve already run out of :popcorn:

1 Like

I totally get everyone has their limit.

You hold and express some unpopular opinions @Homaclese. I am not surprised to see your position “attacked”. In fact, one might think you “invited” argument on your last thread “Why (some) things need to be the way they are in E&P”…

Again, @jkdevore is a former teammate of mine. So I am familiar with him as both a player, and a person.

I do not speak for him, but I think his position could be coming from one with some frustration with the game. Which may be coming across in his replies to you.

Btw, like you, he is in a top 100 alliance, if you are not aware.

And to be clear, none of the above has any particular ‘tone’ towards you.

1 Like

So then let’s get back on topic and stop trying to defend ppl. Alliance mate or not.

Limit breakers… Topic

1 Like

Argument is one thing - i do freely invite it. I don’t invite nor welcome personal attacks, which he has done many times and to which I finally responded.

For your understanding he basically is saying that I cherry pick videos to show everyone to falsely represent my position and make myself look better. This is false, I have expressed this multiple times, and it continues without any provocation from me. Hence the lashback.

Doesn’t phase me one way or another. He was impliying that players at the top have no reason to LB 4s and would get no benefit from it, and I did not agree with that position hence my (neutral) post. In fact, many in my alliance are LBing 3 and 4*s

1 Like

Perhaps we can now all stay on topic and stick with this thread idea “WHY I like Limit-Breakers …”

1 Like

I like them because they are shiny, and have a weird, reasonably challenging new event as the main source of them. I haven’t actually used them for anything yet. All in good time.

How exactly is lbing my c bt 'trolling" the forum?

Hey don’t forget the"silent majority ". :grin: There probably will be a lot of them using LB. Some of them will be or are competitive players. Also I suspect the game’s current elite are creative enough to come up with something.