Why I can't revenge raid these players "Note: this player is playing on a different app version"? [MASTER]

I was raided 2 hrs ago when it happens I went to revenge immediately however it states that they are one a different version of the app. How can they raind me and take trophies food and iron from me but I can’t raid them back? Yes I have already checked for updates for myself and there are none

This has always been the case when new versions come out and SG has not disabled the old version.

1 Like

Yes but how can someone attack me if they are on a different version I have always been unable to due so

They are able to attack you because they are on the older version I believe

If he were on a different version then I was he should not have been able to attack me

Perhaps it’s unfair but it’s not a bug :upside_down_face:

Someone can attack you, and then upgrade. Most people get all their revenge out of the way before changing versions, for instance.

There is no raiding across versions in either direction.

1 Like

@Kerridoc, @Zephyr1, @Rook, you may want to pin this for the next 48h or so. It’s likely to be a popular question.

4 Likes

Yes there is, however there shouldn’t be… I have my app to update regularly, and still get the message that I’m unable to revenge due to different app versions. Maybe I should turn off auto updates, and attack the crap out of people.

How do you know there’s raiding across versions? What evidence do you have that people didn’t simply raid you, then update once they were done with their current batch of raids?

This person raided me before I updated. Now, unrevengeable…

This issue is still a nuisance months later. Plemase fix.

1 Like

Perhaps next Update the Staff could use the forum banner function for an Update FAQ?

2 Likes

The banner is a great idea! Just need to get there to be an Update FAQ written first…

2 Likes

Issues with taking revenge after being attacked by 3 different players. Received messages “different app version”. This is unfair and I lose trophies and rank while someone else gains advantages! Needs to be fixed!

1 Like

This happens every update. Once that person updates, you will be able to get your revenge raid.

2 Likes

And then your revenge will taste that much sweeter because you waited.

We already know this because it is always like this with every update. Many heroes have been buffed and if only one player updated then the hero is not equal for both players.