Why HOTM get from who 10/20/30/40 pulls or more?

I saw some top players, they spent 2800 (per 10 pulls) gems they will spent repeated (10 pulls/10 pulls/10 pulls and so on) for pull their heroes until get HOTM.

Can HOTM get from 1/2/3/4… not reach 10 pulls ?

You can get it from a single pull. Batch pulls are a bit cheaper per pull and need less clicking.

1 Like

Yes.

And from tokens.

And from Atlantis coins.

Unless you go by Cruzcampo. Then you get 0 HOTM.

… on second thought I’m probably a bad source of information on the matter

4 Likes

I got Onatel with 300 Atlantis coins.
Super!

3 Likes

In September I did 3(?) single pulls (gems) and got Khiona on the last one

In December I got one of my Evelyns from an Epic Hero Token I got in a hero/raid chest.

In January I did a couple single and a couple x10 pulls and didn’t get Onatel.

Its random. I wish you luck.

2 Likes

Well I killed your father and I don’t care what your name is!

3 Likes

Drake Fong from 3 pull, Khiona from 2 pull, Onatel from 2 pull. At November and December I was not lucky.

How many fingers do you have?
Prepare to die!

5 Likes

He’s got 4 at each hand.

IMG_20190204_000715

:wink:

3 Likes

I got an Epic Hero Token from a Titan chest yesterday. Used it immediately on the Epic Hero Summon. I got Boldtusk and Kunchen. :slight_smile: No gems used at all.

4 Likes

Flagged for Danzburo side b0ob

4 Likes

Why I can not get her in 100 Atlantis Coins ?

Because she was replaced by Kunchen :wink:

This post by @ERROR4 will help you understand costs and probabilities of getting heroes of the month with summons:

2 Likes

I got 2 Onatel from 3 pulled depands the day my friend

Give me one Onatel :slight_smile:

How many armies recruits you use to pull heroes ?

I think it’ hard and difficult for me.

I have VIP pass and that’s mean 900 gem’s per month so I have 3 pull every month but sometimes not lucky at all and I play game only 4 5 months and I have 5 of 5** hero’s including Obakan and 2 Onatel Boss wolf, Aegir,

The odds of getting the HotM on any summons (other than daily) is 1.3%. So if you’ve done 53 summons, you have a 50/50 chance of getting the HotM (at least once).

Cookie Settings