Why have I not pulled Bauchan yet? [Finally resolved] 🤣

I’m sorry, but this cake looks too healthy for me. :wink:

2 Likes

Ok, 25 event pulls, my fourth Hanitra but no other 5*. But … Peters, 2 Guardian Falcon, 2 Hansel, Gretel and some double 4* and some more or less useful 3* (including my third Bauchan). And still wondering why I haven’t pull any of the 5*… :pleading_face:

1 Like

Pssst @Pike

Just checked, Samme’s forum anniversary is in March. :thinking: Thanks for wanting to spread sunshine :wink:

Congrats @SamMe & @sleepyhead :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Thank you, and congrats on finally getting your Guardian Falcon, @raistlin76! :partying_face::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Thank you, and congrats on finally pulling Falcon, Peters + Treevil in three summons @rebelsouljah! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Thank you, and congrats on your C-Ariel @Wizardo! :+1::+1::star_struck: I hope Wilbur, and Proteus join your roster soon. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yay! Congrats @mpolo! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball: Also, happy third Cake Day! :cake::cake::cake: Thank you for your valuable contribution to the forum over many years! :+1::+1:

That definitely calls for cake to celebrate! Please enjoy some fresh fruit cake. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hope you have a great day!

@PlayForFun @Pike Are you ready for round two of cake here? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I will need to go to a diet next year after all these cakes…

2 Likes

I probably don’t need more than one Bauchan, but I’d happily welcome a second Bauchan. :wink:

I hope you didn’t have to eat any maxed heroes like me. I fed Bauchan my second Vollermork, I hoard a lot of heroes. :crazy_face::rofl: and Sally my classic Gan Ju.

1 Like

No worries at all! Hopefully the second cake suits you much better. :wink:

1 Like

Boo. I hope some of those 4* are useful for you. If you don’t have C-Marj, I’d suggest keeping dupe Falcon(s) for Mythic Titan, and perhaps war/tournaments/towers.

Good luck with your next summons! :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Fruits are better than grass. :smirk:
I lose track of the cake days and over the eaten cake. Therefore @SamMe and @Sarah2, I am more than grateful for your tireless contributions. :hugs:
Not to forget @mpolo: Happy Cake Day! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Look who turned up. :rofl:

Now I’ve not one but two Bauchans. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Both arrived from the Challenge Festival.

I hope Pixie doesn’t become my new “Bauchan”. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Congrats SamMe!!! And I just got my BK too (47mins ago) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you, and congrats on your BK, @REMEMBER! :+1::star_struck:

2 Likes

Congratulations @SamMe

3 Likes

Two days ago I fed away a Bauchan for the first time.

Goodbye cuddly goblin. :cry:

I hope you know that I waited for a “better” time for you to leave my roster. Zeline is no rare or epic hero. She’s a 5*. :wink:

2 Likes