Why have I not pulled Bauchan yet? [Finally resolved] 🤣

Bcoz the game wants you to get bauchap from HA…. & put him there, specially for you :smile:

1 Like

I quite like Hanitra, she’ll fit in well to my Gold Team. I’m not disappointed to get her, I am disappointed to not get a 5* crimbo hero though.

2 Likes

Nice topic.
Real fun!

2 Likes

Thanks @Fara!

20 characters

both @SamMe and I just got Bauchan today - hope everyone else has good luck soon! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congrats @sleepyhead and @SamMe! Is it time to close the thread? :thinking: And to open a Bauchan celebration thread? :smirk: With cake? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thank you @Pike!

No, I’ll update the title later. :rofl:

Instead of creating a new thread, I may just post a story here, dedicated to Bauchan. :heart_eyes:

I’m glad to know you always have room for cake. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Falcon?? Nice elemental defense down, but he is always the first to die. Words fail me, he… he… he just has no juice! :laughing:

hah well it’s kind of like Wu Kong… dies easily but has such a crucial skill, so worth it keeping him alive (when items are allowed anyway, in raids I can’t do nothing for him!)

1 Like

Finally updated thread title.

I’m still working on Bauchan (his special skill is unmaxed at 5/8 :rofl:), but there seems to be high demand for cake around here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This month marks four years playing for me! :scream_cat: It’s been a great month so far.

I chose this moss cake in honour of Bauchan’s long awaited arrival to my roster. @PlayForFun @Pike Would you care for another round of cake? :smile:

7 Likes

Nice cake :slight_smile:

Congratulations on Bauchan :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you @PlayForFun!

I’m glad the cake meets with your approval. :wink:

2 Likes

As the cake colour is green and it might looks like grass.
I think it even meet with @littleKAF 's approval too :cow:

3 Likes

Congrats @SamMe I’m really glad for you as in my opinion you are one of the kindest people on this forum. I was chasing Falcon for very long and also got him now, so looks like Festival was lucky for both of us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I suppose in the same vein of this thread, I keep wondering to myself, “Why have I not pulled Guardian Falcon and Peters yet?”

Tonight, that has also been resolved. After tonight’s 3 summons, I now welcome Falcon, Peters and Treevil to the roster.

Congratulations @SamMe for finally getting that goblin!! And I hope many of you have finally pulled those 3* and 4* event heroes that have eluded you.

3 Likes

Ariel plus costume. I was chasing my first Atlantis epic, preference for Wilbur or Proteus. I havent got them yet, nor epics there.

BTW congrats for your BK and finally Bauchan!

5 Likes

How did you cut a slice out of Bauchan?

EDit: no, that was Shrubbear!

2 Likes

Congratulations! After pulling today, I have all the 3*s except Shrubbear.

1 Like

I got my third Bauchan (do you need more than one? :thinking:) and some others. While there is always room for cake and more there’s no more room for heroes in ny roster! :scream: Now I have to make a Santa list and choose who’s naughty or nice. :cry:

2 Likes

Pike nudges @Sarah2 inconspicuously. :smirk:

3 Likes