Why have I not got hotm yet?

Because this players got them all :thinking::joy:

25 Likes

Thanks for the giggles :rofl::joy::wink:

9 Likes

Because the game hates you, obviously! Need you ask?

To be fair, it hates most of us.

9 Likes

I saw it and just laughed my head off.

Theres me that pulls Jack poo but nice to know there is someone out there that hav the complete opposite luck. fair play

7 Likes

The third Alexandrine is mine :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:rofl:

Maybe because RNG enjoys giving players anything except the one hero they want/hope for. :see_no_evil:

Source: personal summons experience :rofl:

10 Likes

Personally I think the game likes to make me suffer at any given time I can get at least 10 Carvers & 6 Woo’s
And a whole Smorgasbord of that fat purple **** then you all wonder why I have :popcorn: and :beer: in high supply

4 Likes

Defo likes to make me suffer aswell lol

Somewhat unrelated but one my my alliance-mates has 8 Alfrikes and could do sometime like this lol.

Regarding, hotm, in 2020 Sept (Bai Yeong), Oct (Zulag), and Nov (Glenda) 2020, I did 100-120 pulls for each of those months and didn’t get HotM. But then there are some months I get multiple, like 5 Raf, 5 Bertila, 5 Yang Mai, 8 Malicna etc

4 Likes

Yeah some others I know get that lucky and then sometimes not.

Hotm always been a struggle for me I either hav a bad run of not getting any lol if I get a decent one it gets nerfed like telluria and vela lol. But least I got miki and seshat.

2 Likes

I ended up with 3× Glenda one month, I’ve only built one up to level 70, the other two went into HA10.

When Uraeus was the HotM… I failed to get him.

Same for Devana.

And when it was Reuben, the results were :

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

:rofl:

20 buff Reuben now! :rofl:

1 Like

Yo, I heard you wanted Devana…

Sadly I took all of them.

Beside that horde there, I also have one maxed.

I didn’t even pull much that month.

6 Likes

What does everyone do with there duplicates?

Man, that’s just painful to look at. My condolences.

I’m FTP and don’t make that many pulls, but I hang onto my dupe HotM (both of them! :laughing:) out of fear that they will get buffed, become an awesome counter to some new hero, or otherwise become useful and make me wish I hadn’t fed them away. To my dupe Vela and Bertila - hang in there, ladies. Your day may come yet.

I guess SGG might one day make it so that HA 10 takes in a HotM and gives back a different HotM…

4 Likes

Unfortunately I eat mine as iv got so many others iv not touched yet that need levelling it would take me years before I start thinking about levelling duplicates. As I’m kinda FTP aswell lol

1 Like

Does anyone need a Bertila?

6 Likes

Only got one I ate the rest :joy:

:scream: CANNIBAL! (20 times blabla)

Cookie Settings