Why Gadeirus don’t have average mana speed?

I apologize in advance for my English, it isn’t very good :frowning:

Now I have this hero on the 3-46 level, active use him on the map, in defense and raids (silver-gold arena). I think that this hero must have average mana speed. In order to substantiate this statement, I will compare it with Boldtusk, Kiril and Kashhrek, and also consider various aspects of his skill

Damaging aspect of skill

The damage from the skill of Gadeirus is not strong or decisive. I would rather describe it as symbolic. Using a hero in raids, I don’t remember a situation in which the damage from skill would be critically important for me, unless it was possible to finish off almost dead opponents a couple of times. I also noticed that the skill does at least some damage to heroes with 3 stars, but for developed heroes with 4-5 stars it does not pose any danger

The Gadeirus’s skill as buff on damage

I think, in this aspect Gadeirus lose Boldtusk a lot. Boldtusk have average speed, so he can more often buff his team. Also Boldtusk can buff all allies, not only neighbors. The only advantage of Gadeirus is its effectiveness against blue titans

The Gadeirus’s skill as healing

Gadeirus is cool healer, he can recover a lot of HP. But the main feature of healing aspect is that it is a healing over time (HOT). During this time neighbors and Gadeirus can die due to normal attacks or skill damage. In addition, there are much number of heroes, who can dispel HOT (and buff on damage) that’s why instant, but weaker, healing of Boldtusk or Kiril can be more effective in raids than more powerful healing of Gadeyrus. Also one of the drawbacks is low mana speed

The Gadeirus in the center of defense

I think Gadeirus could be a great alternative to such a green central tank like Kashhrek. But most of all in the central position it is hampered by slow mana speed. The Gadeirus with average mana speed on the central position in defense will not be imbalance, because his buff and healing are been dispeling by much number of heroes

Results

I did not want to write that Gadeirus is a weak character or that his skill is weak, but this hero with average speed could be much more efficient and comfortable. I understand why Kunchen, Agwe, Elena and many other characters have slow mana speed. But I don’t understand, why Gadeirus has low mana speed. The damage of his skill is incredibly small, the buff on damage is the same in magnitude as the Boldtusk, but not for all allies and Gadeirus can use it less often than Boldtusk, the healing is strong, but situational, in much cases instant healing by Boldtusk or Kiril, who have average mana speed, are more effective. I like this character and I want him to be a little stronger and more versatile. I will believe that I will find like-minded people among the forum community :slight_smile:

By the way, players have already paid attention to this moment, for example, here: Buff Gadeirus to average mana or full AoE

A post was merged into an existing topic: Buff Gadeirus to average mana or full AoE