Why does SG not want me to have a 5* yellow

Because I have them all, except viv, but at least 4 of leo and justice, and also a joon in the mix. Probably seen 8-10 yellow 5* vs 4-6 of each of the others. and rarely a copy.

1 Like

I’ve been lucky i guess sartana hel athena magni Thorne 2 Evelyn joon leo ranvir deliliah now miki but no reds lol

1 Like

I have enough max 2 lvl 5* and also I have enough 3-4 training hero’s to max it out when I get it

I dedicate this thread to @grzechol.

When I saw the title I almost went…When did I post that?? Not counting dupes… 5 purples, 1 red, 2 green, 2 blue, 0 yellow!! Been sitting on the mats for a couple months now!

1 Like

I also have mats to ascend 3 more yellow 5*, lol.

1 Like

Hahahaha
I’m a level 40 player, c2p, with items to ascend multiple 5s and don’t have 1! No even the worst 5
8 months playing, spending, and nothing… with season 1 and 2 finished back to back.
While a player who started 3 weeks after me, spending the same as c2p already have the last 4 HOTM, and 5 5*s… all yellows ironically.
I’m this close to give up… game without reward it’s not a game, too much headaches for nothing…

1 Like

Have you done anything to upset any moderator??? Because I have heard that @zephyr1, @Rook, @Garanwyn have the power to control raid boards and they get ALL of the 5* heroes that come out for free, so I would guess they could also control your draws…

4 Likes

Yep, we get any heroes we want, and can turn any tiles on our boards into the ones we want — the only catch is they come from other players. :face_with_monocle:

</sarcasm>

3 Likes

It isn’t SG that doesn’t want you to have a 5* Yellow. It’s the UNIVERSE. Ponder that one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe you should smile at more strangers. Or maybe not, if you have a creepy smile, it’s up to you.

5 Likes

My very first 5 star and my only 5 star is Leonidas. Who i honestly consider an upgrade from Chao. I am borderline F2P and C2P. So getting him from a EHT was a very welcome sight. When he is leveled up, he will get buddy time with our Lord and Savior Proteus.

1 Like

Justice is an under-rated tank. Flank her w Seshat and Sartana or two other purple hitters and she kinda shines

2 Likes

Oh…don’t end your sarcasm. That makes Inari upset, and when she gets upset she becomes lazy. Since her only skill is to dodge, your defense team is at risk for becoming a sinking ship. And, long story short, pirates can’t swim.

2 Likes

I was playing the game for 15 months now and so far, I have 14 of them 5 star heroes maxed. Several months back, I only have Domitia as the lone 5 star purple hero maxed and sitting on 19 royal tabards with no other purple 5 star hero to level to. Until came 2nd Domitia and Sartana both from TC20 several weeks apart, then Kageburado from Atlantis and finally Seshat. Elemental pulling was unsuccessful and even G.Panther eludes me. But those heroes will come. Soon.

1 Like

Green and yellow 5* elude me, as well as any HOTM, and i’ve been playing for 52 months.

Being a mod is no protection from RNG. :wink:

2 Likes

52 months? WOW. I didn’t know the game had been around that long.

1 Like

There was a beta version i believe around 3-4 months before i got here. :wink:

2 Likes

Dang. And you don’t have any HOTMs in all that time? Have you spent any money?

1 Like

Well i am a C2P at about $215+, but i consider myself functionally F2P (divide $215 by 52
:grin:). I spend in bursts.

But HOTM is about luck as well as money, and my luck stinks. :rofl:. I’ve been actively trying to get HOTM, on and off, since Athena.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that :slightly_frowning_face:

Totally understand the bad luck thing though. I have fairly bad luck compared to most, but I did finally pull a HOTM after 11 months. Not nearly as nice as the F2P in my alliance who got HOTMs in their first few months of playing, but that’s just how the game works. :man_shrugging:

Hope you get a HOTM soon!

1 Like