Why does SG not want me to have a 5* yellow

I have been playing the game for over 400 days I have many 5* hero’s but it seems like the game is against me in getting a yellow does anyone else feel my pain on not getting a yellow 5*

5 Likes

no but I feel that way about blue 5*s, I have none and I’m sitting at 12 scopes :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

well at least I am not alone when it feels like the game just doesn’t want us to have a certain color hero

1 Like

Not yellow, but red for me. I currently have 11 total 5*, none of which are red. I have 13 rings and ~25 blades ready to go for if I do ever get one!

3 Likes

Been playing the game for 19 months, have 10 maxed five stars and 25 total five star heroes, but zero of them are blue. Lucky for me my tower is full of grave tanks at +9, yay! :sob::joy:

7 Likes

haha yeah, meanwhile my wife has 1 Isarnia and 2 Richards :rofl:

I’ll keep Boril in my defense team till I get a blue 5* :stuck_out_tongue: and :crossed_fingers: for you and me that we get a hero in that elusive color

3 Likes

Playing since Jan. 18. Feel like the game doesn’t “really” want to give me yellow 5* either. The lone 5* Yellow I have is Justice from TC20, not really who I preferred, but I really have no other yellow hero (3* - 5*) to work on any more so Justice will probably end up getting fully ascended if this rate keeps going on.

I am 5 x 5* short of a full classic TC20 deck, and 3 of them are yellows.

2 Likes

The problem (for you, not for me) is that I have been getting them all. In almost a year of playing, I have gotten 8 legendaries, and fully half are yellow - Poseidon, Onatel, Ranvir, and Leonidas. Two HotM and a season 2, when all of my other legendaries are classic, and one is a duplicate. For me, the missing color is green; I have two Domitias in purple, Thorne in blue, and Azlar in red.

4 Likes

I have finished season 1 and 2 both easy and hard I do monster and raid the chest 2-3 times daily I do all side quest in 10min I am lvl 48 not bragging just informing you

1 Like

Yeah it’s a twisted web the RNG plays I have an excess of Yellow 5s but not enough mats to fully ascend them…
On the flip side I have ascension mats to fully ascend a couple of blue 5
for 6 months but no blue 5*s (until Richard came from TC20 last week).

2 Likes

We are at comparable places, then, but you are a few levels above me. I’m at 43. I wish for the RNG to grant you a Vivica (or the yellow legendary hero of your choice) and me a Lianna! :smile:

3 Likes

I have 2 5s of each color… except Red. Not a single Red 5, and 10 mystic rings!

2 Likes

It’s obviously so that there is a set of non-farmable ascension materials (in your case orbs and darts) that the game can give you to create the illusion that you are getting AMs at a reasonable rate but that won’t actually do you any good. For me it has been blue for the better part of the past year. I’ve gotten capes and scopes aplenty, but until this weekend had no-one to use them on. {/sarc}

3 Likes

It “seems” the game likes to make different things rare for different players. I go through my alliance members during roster discussions and they’d be like… They would go somewhere along the lines of:

• (rant) I can’t believe I pulled my 3rd Joon out of TC20, tosses aside
  • (woohoo) I got my first TC20 5* hero, Vivica!
  • (rant) Didn’t really want Leonidas, but he just showed up when I did my 1x Atlantis summon
  • (me) You are kidding, I can’t even get a single one of those heroes.

Of course, when some of them complained about not even being able get a Lianna, I get to tell them I had gotten 2 previously from TC20.

RNG is going to RNG, I guess.

6 Likes

d5a

4 Likes

Im the same way with red 5* its like there not in stock in my game lol and i also have 13 rings ready to go and its been almost a year

2 Likes

Just to give you hope, I have been playing over a year and the game has always been overly generous with tabards and stingy with purple 5*.

Then… got seshat, then tc20 finally spat out sartana, then pulled panther (my first ever event 5*!) Then out popped Khiona during atlantis :crazy_face:

So now I don’t have enough tabards lol (or trap tools since I have leveled every purple 4* in exsistance :grin: )

3 Likes

Well mine are quite balanced i have 8 5* heroes of each colour (not full)

1 Like

Red and green for me i have Kadilen and Anzogh but would love some variety

2 Likes

And for me the majority of my five star heroes are Yellow, followed by Red. But only one green, two blue and two purple

1 Like