Why do some accounts summon less legendary heroes than others?

I have two accounts. Level 81 and 83. I spend the same amount on both. I don’t chase heroes but I spend a substantial amount on loot tickets, WE flasks, PoV, etc.

I summons for the same events on both accounts and play the very same way on both. My original account (83) has essentially stalled. I often have no new heroes to level and my teammates at lower levels than mine have easily surpassed me in actual strength, although my troops have better depth.

My level 81 account is progressing much better and will soon surpass my original. My troops don’t have the same depth though.

Having the two accounts I can verify that some accounts just seem luckier, it’s certainly not with me just being lucky or unlucky.

3 Likes

That is exactly my friend and fellow player’s point! I only wish there was a way to help him, and others in the same situation, out :frowning:

3 Likes

its absurpt he got no season 2 and 3 legendary as he spent a lot…How much has he spent overall anyway?

I have no idea overall - I remember him making about 50 summons (so that’s about 150 euros in one go) in last November Teltoc event: he got nothing.

1 Like

It would be interesting to see his roster, if he can send you screenshots?

3 Likes

there it is… this is a 3 year’s game roster
Eternity also reports that the event 4stars heroes that you can see are over a year old.

1 Like

I’m sorry that you’re friend has seen such poor luck. Sadly, I think that’s just the way of it. I did 250+ summons this Christmas and got 1 Santa, that was it. I’ve also been playing for 3 years come next month and I don’t have a single S2 hero, even though I’ve probably summoned in Atlantis hundreds of times.

Part of the fun/excitement playing this game is the chance to get a new prized hero, and it would be hard to time and time again miss out. Spend less, enjoy what you have, but remain hopeful, because that’s part of the charm this game has. Remember that no ones is cursed. This game you must take in stride, because you fail more than you succeed when it comes to summoning.

I hope he finds a reason to continue playing.

4 Likes

Let’s make this simple.
Generally speaking, if you want a great roster you have to be willing to spend a lot of money.

This LinkedIn article by a game developer assesses the spending depth for E&P and estimates it at 440’000$.
And this was before season 3, ninjas and talents without taking troops into account.

You don’t become basically a billion worth company in 1-2 years without squeezing your customers for good.

7 Likes

I only wish that were true. I’d have a great roster if it was just a matter of spending.

4 Likes

That is my hearts desire, I now have 9 ETT’s saved up because of a minimalist spend policy that I have applied to myself. SG does not deserve money that I would otherwise spend on charity. They have gotten plenty from me for little reward. First world aid to Finnish millionaires, I don’t think so.

3 Likes

Bad luck, good luck, it is what it is. Despite many heavy unlucky moments I had (some of them - over 400 pulls without hotm, almost 3 years without yellow mana troop [in last 2 months I got 3 of them all of sudden]) I don’t think any account is ‘cursed’. It’s just the odds of getting a 5* (or what you want) without spending too much are too low.

3 Likes

Compared to mine and the time involved that guy is blessed imo. You should see how pitiful mine is. My sadness.

3 Likes

Lucky summons! Nothing more. I’m playing about 3years and havent any blue Heroes from 1 season! Many pulls, many TC20 and nothing. More ca$h = more chances to get 5 stars Heroes! Wish U more luck!

2 Likes

Strategy to summon with money.

Don’t summon at every damn event. If you see offers you like, buy it but DONT spend it.

Save enough like 9-18k gems at least and pull on the selected event that you want until you get the hero you want or at least a 5 star or more.

Don’t spread the summons across all events :wink:

Also, save all epic tokens to summon at special events like Easter or Halloween.

2 Likes

I’m in same situation. Even after spending I’m not getting lengendary hero’s. I always had unlucky summons. I’m playing from two years still don’t have any S3 legendary hero. Only S2 hero I have is Tarlak. It’s frustrating. I wrote to support as well and they gave same reply nothing wrong with my account :crazy_face: I don’t want to start again from scratch so I’m still playing with my unlucky account :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel same, amica mia.

The last brand new 5* hero I got was Glenda, and I got 4x of her with no more than 20 pulls in the month. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Since then I got only dupes from occasional summons in all portals/events (including Christmas event, for which I saved 43 EHT) but valhalla and tc20.

I switched strategy to bet all my resources on last valhalla portal…in many months I saved 9000 gems and 2000 Valahalla coins… and I got NOTHING only 3* and 4*.

2 Likes

Yeah - money may help, but it is not all that is needed (which is good for all players who cannot afford it)

I got my first 4mana troop 20 days ago… after 2 years and a half of gaming. But, that’s fine. I mean, I just can’t complain about my heroes’ summons, I’m simply heartbroken for my friend and all those who are in the same spot

1 Like

oh my! that IS really sad… and worrisome :worried: :tired_face: :sob:

1 Like

Whereas my 4 star troops have been inundated by green 4’s Red 4’s and just two blue and one yellow. All from Recruits II tokens.