Why do people always mock and complain about 3*?

Same happens to every s1 heroes, no matter the stars.

As for the three stars, there are still some usable s1’s. Belith and Tyrum are debuffers, Gunnar/Kailani are unique with their spirit link, I even use Carver because of his mana cut (put him together with Bauchan and it’s quite sweet). Ulmer is beast, same as Jahangir in slow tournaments.

5 Likes

Good point. :slight_smile:

… still waiting on dom to show up… Smdh

3 Likes

in my boook, here is all 3* heroes to keep:

Red: Rudolph, Squire Wabbit, Namahage, Bauchan, Hawkmoon, Nashgar, Azar, Jahangir
Blue: Gato, Valen, Ulmer, Vodnik, Gunnar
Green: Muggy, Belith, Brienne, Berden, Mnesseus, Hisan, Shrubbear
Yellow: Bane, Melia, Pixie, Kailani, Gan Ju, Arman
Purple: Balthazar, Gill-Ra, Chochin, Tyrum, Bat

5 Likes

@jinbatsu Allright :slight_smile: thank you very much!

1 Like

@Math4lyfe Nope not a repeater. Your opinion is always appreciated.

2 Likes

I mock on some 3*…

-Vlad: his face.
-Jahangir and his hair–> compare him with his 4* and 5* version’s hair ( colen and azlar)
-Prisca, she is jealous of Sonia.
-Carver, he is going to battle with a stick and a potato peeler.
-Dawa and her outfit with a kettle on the head.
Friar tuck and his cheap booze. Jealous of Kiril.

5 Likes

@Peazomanco I admit, your list had me laughing. Especially that bit about Friar Tuck and Kiril. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

The empirey rap!

150 3* gotta summon them all!

2 Likes

I did not count but there will be … from 151! :potato: :lab_coat:

1 Like

They should balance the colours even for 3* heroes in S3. They have something with yellow I guess. The 4* yellows -> no healer. As for 3* heroes, we have:

• 6 yellows
  • 9 greens
  • 7 bues
  • 8 reds and 8 purples.

Indeed, I didn’t count the event ones still not released.

1 Like

@Peazomanco :joy: :joy::+1: yes Colen is hot haha and that Azlar Mane. Lol I don’t have Vlad or friar tuck. Dawa and Prisca are gone :see_no_evil: but I like Carver even tho he battles with stick and potatoes peeler :joy:

1 Like

Hi. :wink: have a nice day! If u say I can play 3* for anybody. :wink: tell me more.

1 Like

Who are Pixie, Shrub & Bat? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Pixies: Grimforest Event
Shrubbear: Wonderland Event
Guardian Bat: Guardian Teltoc Event

5 Likes

I find myself jealous of anyone lucky enough to have gotten Hel as the last time she appeared in the summons I dropped more than I should have trying to get her, all to no avail. If I ever do get her I sure hope I like her even half as much as I think I’m going to.

Of all the heroes I do have, I have to say Tarlak is the most awesome and indispensable, much more so than even Wu Kong . He always has a spot in my lineup unless I face a green reflect. The guy literally doubles all your tile damage for 4 turns with no misses and that’s nothing to take lightly. I would be a very happy fellow to be lucky enough to obtain a second Tarlak instead of the many, many, copies of the mer-people I’ve received or even Triton and Proteus.

Then there’s the fantasy dream team of Hel and Tarlak with some combination of other high attack powered heroes. Makes me shudder for my opponents!

2 Likes

It’s a bit like dating, no?

2 Likes

or any other Heroe I would love to have… But then I started testing them and I know, when they are maxed they will be great! So enjoy what I have and don`t let others make me go crazy… Sadly many of my friends lost the fun and joy in the game and it turned into a competition! I also almost landed there but stopped myself on time.

Hi,
I like 3*'s. I always look for some of the new ones.
I have 20+ of them maxed +1.
I use them as my clean up crew in wars and the rare events, tournaments and for farming S1 at time.
I have 1 Atlantis team and a bunch of others(no dups), even keept Layla and Gan Gi (2*'s).:grin:
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Wolf9 I like that :slight_smile: yes there are some new cool 3* I also would love to have. Like Muggy and Gato.

1 Like

Gato is fun. So is Melia - fast hit all AND boosts critical chance.

I would have loved to get Hisan last Sand Empire but got Arman instead.

1 Like

Cookie Settings