Why do people always mock and complain about 3*?

Yeap sad but so true… :roll_eyes::+1:

Yes I know that :slight_smile: and yes I am newer but the point was my curiosity. I love hearing different views and thoughts.

Now I want a Muggy!!! :joy::joy::joy: That sounds funny. I saw many cute and cool ones like muggy and Gato. Fast and cool.

Thank you :+1::+1: why does it have to be 20 Characters? Sometimes a simple thank you is enough…

1 Like

There you go :blush: best sentence ever!
So true. I love and enjoy my heroes. And the 3* especially Bane and Balthazar are still always with me. Whenever I need them. Yes you are right. And yes a couple Muggys would be cool :joy::+1: And people are rushing… Want it all fast and all at once. Instead of taking time and enjoying the game.

2 Likes

Yes I agree with you about this. I love them for raids and events so much. Btw you have a very cool picture there.

1 Like

well I’m f2p so I have to take it slow :smile:

1 Like

Absolutely! I won’t. At least not anymore. I just seen so much I want only 5* cryings…You are right. And sometimes they made me hate my heroes but since I found out, for myself that I was lucky with my Heroes I have, I enjoy everything so much more.

@Halifax thanks for your opinion and your thoughts. Yes same here. Some 3* are so cool and why not together with the 4’s and 5’s

2 Likes

Yessssss :blush:

Exactly! Couldn’t agree more. You brought it to the point. Some folks are acting like this is mandatory to have and must be all just high end and sooooo perfect.

2 Likes

Yes I hear you. That’s a different story yes. But some are really complaining about the 3* themselves. So was curious to hear what people think here.

Yes that’s very true. I went once against a yellow Titan with 5 Laylas just for fun. That was awesome. And I did the same with 5 Azars and Kellies.

1 Like

Lol to be honest that’s a funny and excellent comparison and explanation. Even though I never played Pokémon. But always been curious.

1 Like

Nope it doesn’t! :+1::+1:

Yes but they are great fodder 4 the bigger brothers and sisters :slight_smile: I hear you. I wasn’t talking about dupes. In general about the 3’s

Tbh I’m a mix. Always f2p but sometimes when there are Heroes like Kings and Neith then I pay and only then. Next will be in February again. That Jean francois guy.

I love my 3s. I even have some dupes maxed (Hisan). And Muggy & Bauchan are great, I sometimes even use them instead of 4s. I have 15 maxed 3*s total, and I love to use them in tournaments and events when they can fight against other heroes same level.

But let’s face it. When you raid in diamond arena and your war opponents use teams over 4000 power, three stars just aren’t enough. And we only have limited space, if not willing to pay for extra.

I don’t know anyone who “mocks” three star heroes but I don’t know anyone either who is happy to get another Dawa instead of Joon.

4 Likes

Yes I know that and of course that’s impossible! Only when opponents are weaker I bring Bane and Balthazar for cleaning after the strongest in the Alliance couldn’t kill the whole team.

LOL :joy: yes Dawa was fodder. I do know many that’s why I started this thread because I wanted to know the opinions here.

1 Like

Oh well yeah there are some 3* that people do tend to complain a lot about but the complaining isnt exclusive to 3*. Every hero tier has heroes that are the butt of every joke. Some names that come to mind are:

3* - Dawa, renfeld, Vlad, Graymane… etc.
4* - Agwe, Boomer, Gobbler… etc
5* - Thorne, The Owl, Kong, Margaret… etc

Most heroes have their role, and you can always find players to defend them, but certain heroes are just too niche or they aren’t as useful as their fellow peers so the complaints pour through.

3 Likes

I didn’t read all the replies so this might be a repeat comment…

As my roster grew and I needed more space, threes were the obvious choice to be eaten. With the introduction of the 3* raidTs, I think many veteran players began investing a little time and energy on them.

Side note… I think the 3* heroes of season 1 are outshined by the ones from either season two or events.

5 Likes