Why do keep losing raids

I cannot figure out why I keep losing raids, I dont meen to teams that are maxed out but I’m losing to teams with non maxed 3 star heroes… I dont get it, is there something I’m doing wrong?

Are you meaning on offense or defense?

1 Like

Too few attackers for offense. Wu’s misses can kill your defense

1 Like

Win some , lose some…

As for players attacking you… ( only their defense team is shown which could be pure low level heroes) while they attack a much more stronger deck . :bell:

2 Likes

Oh goodie … another chance for me to promote this thread

5 Likes

Ahhhhhh… never thought of that… but I am noticing I fail at attacks pretty often as well… I even search for teams I feel I can beat but always feel like I’m getting owned by heroes weaker then mine… is it my team build? Or am I just having bad luck? Also what would you recommend for defence/offense?

Prime example… I just did this raid here and didnt kill one single hero… I dont know what the hell I’m doing wrong here…

I will not fight Wu Kong 4/31 tank with only Rigard 2/27 as my only purple, and to make it worse, no dispeller…

By the way, that defense is a trap. Few strong heroes (Wu+Colen) combined with weaker heroes will make a false impression on team strength/power. Pay attention the their heroes’s level… be cautious when it is especially unbalanced with high level tank.

If you use 2 blue, aim for red tank… On your level, red tank other than Boldtusk/Wilbur will be easy. Don’t fight those with 200 power higher without proper color stacking, I recommend 3 strong color stacking…

One more thing, I won’t bring Justice in raid… Slow 5* in its 2nd ascension should be left behind… Even Hu Tao (4*) in 3rd ascension would be better than her.

2 Likes

First you are trying to use 5s WAY too early. Most of your team is weaker than the 3s you are facing.

3 Likes

Ok, so would you sub in say Wu Kong for justice at 3/30? That’s my normal go to with my attacks I just threw justice in there to try something different… also would you reccomend going with 2 healers instead of say Frida or Grimm? My healers are kinda squishy because it took me forever to pull one…

@Oldford911

2 problems I noticed .

1. Your 5* 4* heroes aren’t maxed, and those opponents have fully levelled 3* heroes ( some w emblems) and much leveled 4* heroes which will be better in stats than your heroes .

2. Your main hero Wilbur is good , but again your other offence heroes are just weak, share damage will make them.all prone and justice being slow may never even fire off… Rigard could die before he charges his ability too…
    Mana speeds also affect the battle

Ps. A colen on the end maxed is always worry some… avoid . Especially if paired with a Grimm or Wu Kong.

4 Likes

Might I suggest posting your roster for advice on who you should be leveling?

2 Likes

No problem, here are my best heroes as is right now… I have them all sorted by color and include all my 4 and 5 stars.

1 Like

And by the way, I really really appreciate the help

1 Like

Try to avoid that kind of team in raiding, just reroll…

I find it easier using 3-2 stack strategy, bring 3 color which is strong against enemy tank.

For your red heroes, Wilbur and Boldtusk is good.

For green heroes, focus on Caedmon and Melendor.

For blue heroes, focus first on Grimm, Frida next. Ariel is great but you have many healers already.

For yellow heroes it seems you are limited on Wu for offense but you could use Li Xiu for defense or stacking.

For dark heroes, you have many good ones, focus on Rigard and Tiburtus, and also Sabina in case you need non-green dispeller.

Do you have 3* teams? You will need them for tournaments, challenge event, and early war. Personally, I’m keeping 30 maxed 3*.

1 Like

Ok thanks alot that gives me at least some direction to go in, in terms of which heroes to upgrade first. I dont have any leveled 3 star heroes other then bane… maybe I will keep the 3 stars I pull from now on

Here is my $.02:

Don’t touch the 5s for a while.

The 4s you have are all good. Go through and level one 4* from each color to 3/60. Once that is done move to the next. This will give you a stable of heros for Titans/War and raiding. Just stick with those heros until 3/60.

Once you have all the 4*s from each color done you can pick ones to go to 4/70. It appears all your 4s are worthy so it will be a mats question. When in doubt pick heros that help your Titan scores. Don’t get caught up in chasing cups…Titans are where the mats are.

2 Likes

Your Bane is not even 3.xx, I suggest planing a maxed *3 rainbow 1st, as it is faster to level over *4, and have choice for color stacking.
So project levelup the best *3 to 3.50 and best *4 to 3.60.

Just like @yelnats_24, but little different suggest.

Red: Boldtusk, Wilbur is good at 3/60.
Green: Caedmon, Melendor to 3.60, and decide later who will ascend to tier 4.
Blue: Grimm, Boril
Purple: Rigard, Tiburtus, Sabina
Yellow: Bane, Li Xiu (for defense, while waiting other yellow).

Do not force to attack stronger TP then your team power, keep leveling project until maxed / almost maxed.

If you pull *3, just make sure you leveling good heroes, here is some suggestion for *3 heroes:

3* You’ll probably never use:

• Dawa
  • Renfeld
  • Prisca
  • Greymane
  • Vlad

Others that aren’t great, but may have uses in the future WRC:

• Jahangir
  • Oberon
  • Friar Tuck
  • Carver
  • Arman

Others that aren’t amazing, but I’d keep if you’re lacking enough heroes in that specific color:

• Isshtak
  • Karil

For sure keep:

• Nashgar
  • Hawkmoon
  • Azar
  • Rudolph
  • Namahage
  • Squire Wabbit
  • Valen
  • Gato
  • Ulmer
  • Gunnar
  • Belith
  • Brienne
  • Berden
  • Mnesseus
  • Hisan
  • Bane
  • Gan Ju
  • Melia
  • Kailani
  • Balthazar
  • Tyrum
  • Chochin
  • Gill-Ra
5 Likes

@jinbatsu summarises three stars very well

@ItsaDragon makes excellent points about training

One of the key problems is that your training efforts are spread around too much, and your heroes aren’t ready for the raids you’re putting them on. Choose five single heroes that you have started, either 3 or 4 star, and take them as far as your ascension materials cupboard will allow. Always feed each colour of feeder to the matching coloured hero.

In a few weeks doing this, you will have a competitive team

1 Like

Wow thanks alot for all the information, really gives me more of a game plan moving forward.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings