Why do I have a cake next to my nickname?

Hello. :wink: I do not know in what subject to put it but as a precaution I post this in the bug without knowing if it is one or not.

Anyone have an explanation for the cake located next to my nickname, please? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

The :cake: by your name signifies your forum anniversary. Today marks the first year since you joined the forum. Congratulations :tada::partying_face:.

12 Likes

Ohhhh that’s superb! :scream: Thank you so muuuuch. :blush::grin::beers::pie:
And so should I delete this post since it is not a bug? :joy::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I changed it to the general category to give us an opportunity to say “Happy Cake Day”

7 Likes

Thank you princess. :blush:

7 Likes

Good forum’s anniversary Saw!

3 Likes

Yeaaaah, thank you @FraVit93! :hugs::beers:

6 Likes

It’s the bDay of your account.
Let’s say Joons anniversary.
Saw your cake into pieces.

:partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy anniversary @Saw. Glad to have you hear contributing to the feed. :grin:

4 Likes

Happy anniversary!

It’s been nice having you joining in on conversations the last few weeks, I hope to keep seeing you around! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Je suis ici car j’ai découvert la communauté du jeu sur le forum bien trop tard. Ça fait passer 2 ans que je joue à Empire. Je trouve que vous inspirer que des bonnes valeur d’une communauté: respect, entraide, soutient, échange de discussion. Et je vous avoue que je me sens bien à egalelent faire prospérer ces valeurs sur le forum. :wink:
And thank youuuuuuu. :blush::grin::beers::champagne:

Moderator translation:

I’m here because I discovered the gaming community on the forum far too late. I’ve been playing Empire for 2 years. I find that you inspire only good value from a community: respect, mutual aid, support, discussion exchange. And I admit that I feel good to also make these values ​​flourish on the forum.

I guess I also have to remind that English is the official forum language (even if I feel like a jerk in a thread like this).

Heyyyy, thank you so much! :heavy_heart_exclamation::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Happy cake day. Enjoy.

4 Likes

Wouaw! It’s so big! Do u want a part of my cake? :grin::joy::birthday:

2 Likes

But of course :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes totally. :+1: It’s just that sometimes I help myself with Google translation when I can’t formulate a sentence. :sweat_smile: I speak English but not fluently unfortunately … :pensive:

1 Like

Your posts are just fine. And I don’t mind helping out (as long as it’s not a trend that becomes too common :wink:).

2 Likes

Enjoy! :beer::beers::hotdog::tada::man_dancing:t5: Woop! Woop!

2 Likes

I wanna go to your celebration cake AND beer!

Congrats @Saw!!

1 Like

Mines ages away! But having a thang for guardians!

:wink::+1:

1 Like