Why do all of you spend so much for guin

You need heroes like Arthur to get to diamond arena, Guin can help you stay there. Depends on the board.

Nice wins but that doesn’t prove anything

Record a video or u beating 2 teams with top tanks with a random team and were good

You don’t need guin to stay in diamond at all

I’ve stayed above 2500 for months with Delilah as tank, I switch out the surrounding

Sure my current one isn’t the best but it seems to work

5 Likes

What is a top tank? The ones you listed before?

What is a random team? Do you mean a rainbow team? So you’re fine with my defense team then, you just don’t believe me that that’s what I raid with?

If I do bother with this, promise you won’t just say it’s because the board was good?

Sure those will do

And no I won’t say it’s because of the board unless you get like a 10+ combo

People chase after defensive heroes as end game.

Means that you dont get much rewards other than personal satisfaction of winning defensive raids.
As @Rigs said, those of us who dont have Guin can still hold our ground in diamond and having Guin is a luxury.

She is still great for offense in my opinion. Being the able to slow down the defensive team from firing specials is great as @Hcmitchellr said.

@Denys - definitely worth the darts but not quite sure about the financial part (how much is one willing to part to get Guin?)

2 Likes

I’d spend money to get a lot of different heros, guin doesnt make that list though. They need to excel in at least 2 out of 3 areas. Raids, defense, titans. If they dont work well in at least 2 of those categories then they’re a waste of space in my roster and will sit at 1/1 for a very long time. Guin would even fall after my duplicate 5*.

I have no intent to ever join an alliance that requires her to join. And i have no intent to ever make spending a requirement to join one of my teams. So she’s pretty worthless as far as money goes. At least for me personally. If i got her while chasing Arthur or hotm, cool but would never spend a dime to chase her specifically.

2 Likes

Ok, did some raids (I think 4…). Uploading now, will take a while… I rerolled until I got tanks from your list. Almost lost one of them, was one of the closest I’ve had in a long time, but it was against a strong team with 2 Delilahs and I got a horrible board (which are rare for a rainbow team). Stacked color teams are probably the worst for using a rainbow team against too.

4 Likes

I catch crap from others all the time for raiding rainbow but to me it’s more fun than color stacking. Color stacking was fun at first but then once it really wasnt a challenge anymore i lost interest.

1 Like

I’m with KingArchur on this one. Before Zeline was around I raided with the same raid team for like 2000 raids and it was a rainbow team. I also only avoided Guin. Now I still avoid her but also avoid gravemaker as tank or if two are present because I still raid everything with just one team but it has two greens in it and I don’t want to raid something that puts me at a statistical disadvantage.

Changing raid team all the time is just too much effort. War is enough to train getting creative. If the opponents use the same color tank I can’t triple stack the strong color anyway.

3 Likes

That’s a thing??

Twenty question marks

2 Likes

Count me in as, too much work to change raid team for each opponent. I have two blues in my raid team, but they’re still there if I find myself up against a green tank.

3 Likes

Yea it’s a thing lol i wont mention names but yea

"Yunan is not hard

The 2 gravemaker flanks is what makes it a good defence"

I would love to see the inverse…Grave Maker with Guin on each flank lol

Then you couldn’t join the alliance because you don’t have her…

1 Like

I actually do have her. She’s 1/1 right now, though. Wasn’t aware that alliances had specific hero requirements, though.

I’ll probably notice it more when I’m consistent top 10 and keep getting recruited.

1 Like

Nah, Stacking DoT is where it’s at with 2 GMs and Yunan at tank and flank positions.

But what about when you don’t have the other hero to get it?

Sorry, I meant @Rigs lol

1 Like

Lol yea I’m totally devastated too, guess i better break the bank next time guin is available so i can join even though there are a million+ other alliances that would take me regardless of whether I’d spend money to join or not

1 Like