Why can't the POV count correctly?

I had 22 tournament attacks with 3 left to go. Waited till I had the 5 attacks again, and did all 5. When I looked at the POV board, I was granted the pleasure of seeing I still needed 1 attack. What gives?!!? It says to attack 25 times. Am I missing something? It doesn’t say anything about win. Just attacks.

Because the computer system they are using is dumb? I dunno especially when the basis of you complaint is only mere written words absent any evidence supporting any claim. For it to be addressed, you need to go to support by clicking HERE.

1 Like

Does that mean it happen almost a day ago? Because all 5 flags become availabe 20 hours before you posted this.

No. It happened about 10 minutes before I wrote about it. And if I knew that it was going to happen well then perhaps I would have had some " evidence ". Geeze . I just wanted to know if I was missing something.

But you said you waited until the flags are restored 5/5. The flag is restored each 08.00 UTC. You posted at 03:14 UTC.

Are you sure you didn’t get confused with ordinary raid flags?

No. I didn’t get confused. Sorry I even asked a question here. Been playing this game for 2.5 years now. The times I play aren’t important. I just asked if I was missing something in the game.

No, its just attack, no need to win.