Why Cant I Create New Topics?

Top right corner.

Or maybe our wonderful forum moderators could split this topic for you. @zephyr1 @Rook

2 Likes

You won’t believe it, but I don’t have this button although I’m logged in.

3 Likes

I believe you need to reach a certain trust level, by reading and posting replies on other topics. It doesn’t take long,you can speed it up by doing the tutorials .

14 Likes

@Godon7137 Welcome to the Forum!

As @LadyAnesthesia said, you cannot initially create new topics until you have participated in the Forum fo meet minimal requirements:

(FYI for @SilverDragonR too, in case you run into a new Forum member who is wondering why they can’t create a new topic.)

5 Likes

@Godon7137 If you have not yet met the requirements for creating a new topic, please reply to me here with the questions you need help with, and I will create a topic for you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cause you are new to the forum you need to do those steps first before gaving the ability to post new threads.

Have a nice day.

6 Likes

Thanks all! :-:grinning:

2 Likes

Moved convo to separate topic.

~Rook :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the info . I was wondering why I couldn’t post a,new thread

1 Like

I can’t figure out how to start my own thread! Ugh! Frustrating!

Welcome to the community @Lyght :slightly_smiling_face:

Could be, that you have to answer a few times to start an own topic. Dunno exactly. So there hopefully is nothing to be frustrated about.

Feel free to ask in similar or matching topics.

2 Likes

Hi @Lyght welcome to the Forum!

You cannot initially create new topics until you have participated in the Forum fo meet minimal requirements:

4 Likes

Hello, I know this is off topic and I apologize for that. Could someone tell me how to start a topic of my own?

1 Like

@Lyght you just joined the forum. You have to wait some time.

@zephyr1 @Kerridoc can help you more with faq section.

3 Likes

@Lyght please see my reply above :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ahh thank you Boolz.

2 Likes

I can only reply to a post. How to I start my own post?

1 Like

My account is no longer on hold but I cannot create topics

Help me please Help me

What happens when you look for the topic button?