Why Cant I Create New Topics?

@iroNic I moved your question to a thread that can help answer it. :slight_smile:

As @Rigs said, there are some basic usage criteria you have to meet before you can create your own Topics.

This post toward the top of this thread has more information:

3 Likes

How do I open a topic on mobile? I cant find it :confused:

First welcome the forum
You need to have a certain reading time and replying to posts before being able to create a topic
Am sure the mods will be more helpful going to tag a few for you
@zephyr1 @DaveCozy @littleKAF

2 Likes

@JFKHadNoVision I moved your question to a thread that can help answer it. :slight_smile:

As @Expired said, there are some basic usage criteria you have to meet before you can create your own Topics.

This post toward the top of this thread has more information:

3 Likes

Aaah, thank you, I didnt have that information!

2 Likes

how do I post my recruitment messages?

Just start a new topic and say what you would like to say. When doing so, it will prompt you as to the category you’d like your post to be in, choose alliance recruitment.

1 Like

your the best thank you! ill try it I cant find how to start a new topic tho

Are you on a cpu or using a mobile device?

1 Like

I am on a computer!!

do I neeed to go through some tutorial or something I just created an account 10 minutes ago

@Poolrat welcome to the Forum!

You need to meet some basic usage criteria before you can create threads.

This post above in this thread has the details: Why Cant I Create New Topics? - #6 by zephyr1

1 Like

interseting found this post since i dont have the “new topic” button lol

Good info here thank you

1 Like

Jean Francois does damage over 2 turns.
Colen does damage over 6 turns.
When both are used together the Colen damage stops after 2 turns alongside Jean Francois. Wanted to post this on forum but cannot see how to make a new post. Very odd. Can you post this for me?

Here’s a thread or two to answer your game question.

This may explain why you couldn’t post a thread. I’m guessing you were trust level 0 (new). You are now trust level 1 (basic).

3 Likes

I joined so I could ask for help on who to use/level up for my teams and can’t ask either lol hopefully I’ll see a button soon based on replies??

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you created this topic?

Thanks, this was helpful for me as well.

1 Like

I have the opposite problem.

I can’t stop creating new topics :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes