Why Ares is a favorite?

I’ll get there!!! The materials will find their way to me!!

2 Likes

Please tell me your Proteus isn’t at 1/8 because you fed other Proteus to him?

No, it’s cause i gave him 10 1* and 2* purples. But i did feed a second Proteus to Sabina.

You know Proteus is one of the most powerful 4*s in the game? You may want to keep a few more for Wars. You’ll be glad you did.

Back to the Ares discussion.

1 Like

Glass cannon, one big hit and he self implode.

A long discussion of the Z vs E debate over here:

1 Like

Thanks @Kerridoc, fortunately with tonics and such being a limiting factor, I’ll have time to play with the girls for a minute before having to decide. I haven’t even pulled Evelyn out of the box yet.

@SandMan, he may be a glass cannon, but maybe flanking Ares he would be less so? Or pull in my Wilbur? I mean, we all gamble with Wu, right?!

I just pulled my Ares up to 2/1. I was looking for a red to feed and play with. Then I pulled Lancelot ×2 last night in my first of 2 10× pulls!!!

Back to the Ares, maybe I’ll cup drop a little so i can play with him comfortably a little in the raid arena. Since I only get one shot twice a week to pull him out for wars. I don’t think he would be much use in farming.
I’ll pull him out on the next green titan. I can stack him with Wilbur and Gormek? We are only hitting 3* in my alliance so not so tough on the heros.

Ares plays well with either Gormek or Wilbur. No conflicting specials.

2 Likes

What i can say is on attack raid, he rocks, i almost always use him. Sided by wilbur and another red + wukong, the amount of damage is insane, greens worst nightmare. He’s also still good for defense and tank, but watch out for fast dispellers (caedmon, sonya, zeline mainly).
And hes very usefull against titan, he keeps your heroes alive while boosting attacks.

What do you think about Ares + Brynhild ?

Kerridoc left the forum a little while ago. So Ares would give the green tiles associated with her on the board a chance for crit damage for a duration of 4 turns. He heals over 4 turns and she’s an immediate healer, so that doesn’t over write.
The great thing about Ares is his crit increase. He plays very well on titans and in pvp. While active I’ve had a red match under a blue hero (playing mono red) kill a fully emblemed 5* blue.
Does that answer your question?

1 Like