Why aren't more people on the forum? (Poll)

I think I’m the only one in my alliance who posts here (very infrequently), but I know a bunch of them lurk. And I often post some stuff I find here into our Line chat.

3 Likes

Ahahaha go to community content you might found some funny things there…
Heters gonna hate you can be competitive without beying offensive

3 Likes

I’ll never forget being 10 (or so) when the FIRST Final Fantasy came out… so many maps, books, ohhhh I LOVED IT!!!

1 Like

I asked the other leaders and elders in my group why they dont use this resource and they said it felt “elitist”. To which I always react with “keep yer eyes open and fingers shut for a bit; find out who’s been around and willing to help and then…”

1 Like

I lurked for a long time, then I found funny people in the RTC and and wanted to be funny, too.

One of these days…

3 Likes

It’s a silly question really. They’re not going to tell you why they’re not on the forum because, well, they’re not on it are they? “Is there anybody there? Knock once for yes and twice for no.”

4 Likes

I am a lurker. I rarely post, but often look up @zephyr1’s beta beat posts or various guides. does that help?

5 Likes

… ah well then, there goes that theory. Not a silly question after all.

1 Like

That’s all I have to say to that.

9 Likes

Cause people probably realized like I did that there is no point of posting anything like how to make this game better or to complain about anything you think is negative about the game cause all u get is people that probably work for this company pretending they are just regular players defending the game and how stupid u are to even complain and also cause the game devs really don’t care as long as it’s making money which implies to every company. So it’s pointless in other words

Before I joined, I lurked for about a month. I was afraid to post on here for fear of sounding dumb. Now I have no qualms about posting while dumb.

9 Likes

I try to make a point of it.

7 Likes

Your posting while dumb beats most of our posting while smart :grin:

5 Likes

I will take that as a compliment. If there are going to be only two places where civility is the standard, they will be my home and these forums.

14 Likes

I really want to read some rage rants about hello kitty now :rofl:

6 Likes

Hey we all gotta make a living somehow, gems dont buy themselves

1 Like

We all had a really big chuckle over this at the last SG board meeting.

Don’t ever change.

6 Likes

You realize you just whined and complained about whining and and complaining.

I had no idea there was a forum, so for the first few months I played on a zombie alliance, and then moved to a more active and advanced alliance where my skills improved greatly. I found the forum shortly after. Now I am mostly lurker.

1 Like

Thank you! I need your sympathy, guy who “doesn’t read the forum all day” but always seems to be there.

9 Likes