Why are you not selling frames!

47856j6586544567
i was in the shop trying out the pin offer for today (im used to get avatars and pins, i love them)

and noticed this golden frame arround my avatar. i just loved it. is already in the game on the shop. i would gladly spend gems on the store to get some cool frames,
or you could also give them daily as reward for the top 10 players local and global. that way doing raids and climbing the leaderboard would not be a waste of time. anyway sell frames, give them as rewards, whathever, just give me the chance to get em! i bet you could be creative making new frames.

Completion of event like Guardian Teltoc or Circuss, get a gold/holy frame.
And Avalon blue frame… etc… as free and not require to compate… so that everyone can have this and can change over the time… :crossed_fingers: :blush: :innocent: :wink:

4 Likes

The frames change according to your category in cups.

If they put selectable frames they would have to change the way of informing in which category each player is.

the corner lines are not a frame!

ruynuuttutu

it could look like this

NoFrame

What am I missing? I have no frame. I see what cup tier I’m in by the corner logo.

I think you’re looking at the current choice (highlighted in yellow avatar), as opposed to a frame?

is something like that, the one on the picture on my post is from the store, when you try the avatars or the pins that are for sale.

Ah, so as a new feature. Got it.

What is this “store” people keep talking about? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (said the f2p player)

It’s likely related to this: NEW Valor Chests Discussion; Added in V37 for PoV9 [Master / Explanation]

2 Likes

OP was referring to the Avatar in the in-game Shop. If you check the preview of whatever Avatars sold there, it will be shown in the golden frame, a feature recently added in the game. OP wants them to be for sale, or as a reward for certain events, for him to don a frame on his game avatar.

3 Likes

As posted by @MuadDib, this is something that WILL be added in the next PoV.

The Gold Avatar Frame is linked to the “Super Valor” purchase which will cost $29.99 USD. The Gold Frame will then be available for the duration of that PoV. After that you’ll have to buy it again on the next PoV.

See this thread for more infos: NEW Valor Chests Discussion; Added in V37 for PoV9 [Master / Explanation]

3 Likes

Cookie Settings