Why am I paying- Told I need Tarlak to finish Season 2- never mind, success!

What am I spending money for?
Let me start by say how much I enjoy this game. Love it! Have played it every day since I started and have not minded spending money on it. That’s how much it has been enjoyable. But when I get stuck in the beginning of season two on hard and someone in my alliance tells me that I can’t complete the season without a certain hero…What?! I have seen over the course of playing that the level of heroes I receive are not as great as many people get and I can deduce the probables on that, but if we have come to payment tiers, why pay and I’m noticing players are getting burned out and saying why play. Please don’t start hating on me, just saying :sunglasses:

I don’t think there is a certain hero you need to finish the last stage. I finished on normal with these: Magni Vivica Joon Marjana Liana, all tc20.

10 Likes

I’m hoping to finish Season 2 at some point and my heroes may be quite different than others have used. I can’t give you advice on what heroes to use, I’m not even sure yet which ones I’ll be using.

Perhaps if you post some of your choices, other players can advise you. Here is the link to the master thread regarding the hard stages, and you can see what heroes other players used successfully!

6 Likes

the same answer why you pay more to had lunch/dinner in elite restaurant , why didnt just pay less in food truck. in the end your stomach fulled and will be end as ■■■■ , its just same.

people paid to get better chance / benefit / advantage than non-paid person , its normal and its a common sense. i wonder why you asked this question

3 Likes

You spend money to play the game how you want to play the game. You can choose to not spend money and still play the game, just a different way. I doubt there is ONE specific hero required to finish S2 hard. You may need a lot of high level items but you should be able to do it with the right TC20 heroes.

When I’ve finally done that I’ll let you know :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes, I must apologize for my rant and I truly do. I appreciate your feedback. I also did not wait for everyone in my alliance to give advice. Since doing so, I have advanced further. Suppose I should be put on forum restriction. Acted out without thinking first. Bad Banshee!

4 Likes

I ended up using Hel, Lianna, Aeron, Richard, Joon in that order

2 Likes

Good to know for next time! Take all advice with a HUGE grain of salt!

5 Likes

I only wish I had your heroes :persevere:

5 Likes

Hel is a great hero. Wish I had her. I do have the other four, although Joon (all three of them) is missing some AM. Soon I’ll end up with a team of 5 3/70 Joons :rofl:

5 Likes

Out of curiosity, which was the so called must have hero your alliance mates talking about?

3 Likes

I’m gonna finish the last stage w a 4* roster!!!
#illmakeithappen

Yea I’m curious too … I’m currently on the last stage and I’ve yet to start it 2 days now… I’m waiting to level a 4* hero to take to the stage and I want to beat it on 1st try :innocent:

2 Likes

Yeah, I was wondering this too…

2 Likes

I think it’s Danzaborough!

8 Likes

I’m in that alliance. Someone said they thought Tarlak was a must have for them for the last few provinces on hard. A few of us gave alternate suggestions quickly after that.

8 Likes

I can already see the Aife fans crawling out of the woodwork :sunglasses:

8 Likes

This gives me hope! :blush:

6 Likes

Ok, Tarlak is a great hero and Ursena battle is similar of titan fights, but in dark fights Wu kong shine more (even more heavy talented) and we can use items too.

Tarlak is good, but there’s so many good heroes out there (and so many good players) that you can pretty much face that battle with everything.
Be it a triple healers and take your time or go all out monochrome yellows, passing per mana controllers.

5 Likes

Uhhh…isnt that advice? I see an infinite loop for poor @discobot

5 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes