Why Alfrike can shout heroes in ghost mode?

I have Elena and in my current fight she were killed and executed her chance to revive. And while in ghost mode she were bitten by Alfrika. It is not fair.

What effects are applied to her ?
Just the max HP decrease or the mindless attack too ?

Anyway a ghost should not be affected I agree.

Another bug ? So many new bug threads lately

Yes, it seems like…

I think we need more details from the poster before I ask @Guvnor to forward this bug to Staff too.

Even if she was hit by Alfrike while in Ghost mode, she shouldn’t get the mindless attack…

I don’t know 100% exactly how it works if a cube of Alfrike killed her before - is then mindless attack then still on?
Or removed by revive?

1 Like

I’ll go ahead and register for the forum to confirm this bug. I had it a couple weeks ago. Frigg fired and wiped my injured team, Boldtusk revive procced, Alfrike fired her cubes at ghost BT, and mindless attack was applied. BT was at full mana, so upon reviving next turn, he mindlessly attacked himself and died.

There was also a report of this bug last weekish, but it didn’t receive attention. I think it was with a revive other than fighter talent.

2 Likes

This is an old bug… Or inconsistency rather…

Essentially the inconsistency is that heroes who “die” from direct damage shouldn’t recieve any ailments or ailments which are subsequent to the direct damage.

Now when a hero dies, it doesn’t matter. They’re dead. But when the hero revives and comes back, they shouldn’t have the Ailment if they died immediately from the direct damage {NOTE: This is not the same to if they die from a DoT ailment and revive… That’s already been applied}>

However this doesn’t always apply… Some heroes it doesn’t apply the ailment. For example the sand empire heroes.

Other heroes however, inflict the ailment regardless and then they come back from ‘revive’ with the ailment on them… For example, Jabberwock can kill an enemy with direct damage but they the ailment always sticks to fighters when they revive.

I’ve tried many a time to point out the inconveniences to staff, both here on the forum, via support and also via PM / mod channels… But nothing seems to have been done.

The two main previous threads:

I’ll try pinging staff about it {again} but I won’t hold out hope…

7 Likes

But this is not from damage and ailment from the same hero. My BT was already “ghosted” waiting to revive before Alfrike fired. Ghost BT was the only target, and received the 5 cubes, doing no damage, as he was a ghost. But, while being a ghost, the ailment applied.

Even weirder…

I’ve flagged it to the Devs so we’ll see.

1 Like

Thank you guys!))
It is exactly what I meant.

I feel that “abandon all hope, ye who enter”. should be in the TOS

3 Likes

This is a previous report on the same issue.

I feel like there was one other post that mentioned this also, but I can’t find it

3 Likes

@ProfessorPenguin try searching for Alfrika instead of Alfrike

Some write it this way due to her name in their language :slight_smile:

1 Like

The topic title was Alfrika too, which I haved fixed to Alfrike as I thought it is just a typo :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.