Whose your most fun hero to play with?

My favorite is The Hatter. Was raiding against Aegir tank and Ares and stole all their buffs (and Zim’s) while having Tarlak’s going from my own team. I literally laughed at all the symbols stacked on my heroes. Wish I had the tonics to take him all the way to 4/80. Suffice it to say, that green diamond took out most of the rest of the board :):grinning:

11 Likes

Alberich, nuff said.

1 Like

I bet. I generally skip raiding teams that have him.

Inari those foxes are fun.

2 Likes

Wilbur for me, without a doubt I’m in love in Wilbur.

2 Likes

Rumpelstintskin… is like playing poker when raiding… unpredictability is really fun…

2 Likes

I like Inari, Cheshire Cat & Hatter

Hatter --> For all of the reasons you mentioned. (Alberich, Aegir, Khagan, Ares, etc)

Inari --> Love the lil dance the heroes do to dodge and get a lil fox.

Cheshire Cat --> Lemme just reshuffle your shht. Nope. didn’t do any damage, so no riposte but… oops… here’s a lil poison in your gut.

4 Likes

Buddy. His elf minions become funny hats on serious hitters!

Merlin… Fun to watch enemies hitting themselves.

4 Likes

Within recent times I must say Inari also… I love when my heroes dodge titan strikes !

1 Like

For me … it has to be … Proteus … 100%

2 Likes

Muggy. The sound effect of his special makes me lol every time.

3 Likes

Hel for me but Inari is also very fun, when your opposition has 4-5 specials in line to fire and you have yours ready to fire on very low HP and Inari’s special dodges them all and save you giving you chance to wipe your opponent. Extreme rush with this hero.
But after I got Hel maxed I like killing all with Guinis just because she was unbeatable for me for so many times. Payback time.

1 Like

Mitsuko. Reflection is fun.

#1 Hel because she’s the best hero ever; controlling the mana = controlling the game

#2 Alberich because he’s my little safety net I’ve come to rely on heavily; even when his res fails me, that mana boost can still save the day

#3 Inari because dodge is awesome; I just wish it was a little more versatile and reliable

I also loved playing with Seshat in beta; watching those minions replicate was awesome, along with that resist to Guin’s mana cut

1 Like

Agreed #1 - Hel all the way. Was hoping for Proteus, last Atlantis Rising, but got Hel instead - Mega upgrade. Her mana block has won me many a tight battle!

1 Like

When I am bored I like to raid with Cheshire Cat in my team… even in wars when I get this furry friend of mine is more interesting and risky. I can’t count the times that I hoped I didn’t have use his special… and all the other times that he arranged the enemies exactly as I wished for…

3 Likes

The kitty cat off course.
Kitty cat is like a box of choclates, never know if kitty helps or makes a bad situation even worse.

5 Likes

Mitsuko. It’s fun reflecting damage.

1 Like

Margaret mostly paired with Alberich. I have been killing it in raids against teams of all fully leveled 5* snipers with emblems. So much fun to watch my heroes dodge these snipe attacks and fill up the mana in the process. And if she dies or others do, ably is there to bring them back, and in turn she protects alby! I am talking my teams of 3300-3500 against 4100-4200.

1 Like

Cookie Settings