Who's your Hero?

Honestly, I’m not sure. I’m more of a feeling guy than a numbers guy…I know someone here will have the answer.

:joy: :joy: :joy: I will forever remember this whenever I see Hypnos

4 Likes

Unfortunately not. With 43%, you’ll get him to 7 tiles. Even with the mana node via emblems, you wouldn’t reach 43%.

But with the 35%, you’ll get him to 8 tiles (which only requires 25%).

1 Like

I’ll second the nomination of Quintin, and I have more than the average attachment to Congalach, but in the original spirit of the thread, the hero that I have an irrational, disproportionate positive regard for is Merlin. I still use him in raids and wars and all sorts of places I probably have better options for. But I’ve gotten good at picking his spots and that’s probably my answer today.

7 Likes

On this criteria alone, Waddles. Shifting mindless attack is insane.

Without him my yellows would be a joke lol.

I would make shifting mindless attack ALWAYS shift, if possible, to the enemy with the highest mana

4 Likes

Matilda, she’s so cute with a cool ability and theme. I never would have guessed I’d pull her but I did after just a few pulls and then got another like a few days later!!! Only thing I’d change would be her class because I don’t have a lot of monk emblems :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Lu Bu for me! He doesn’t get enough love! He was my first 5* and it took me forever to max him but he hits like a truck, his buff block is amazing and his excessively angry face makes me laugh! Flanking ludwig he can single-handedly take out a whole team.

Since I pulled Amethyst I don’t use him quite as much but he’s still my guy!

3 Likes

On my original account its myztero. No other hero including lord loki is more fun to play, and giving 5 ailments at once is devastating and game winning. Honorable mentions to lord loki noor and elradir.

On my fto account its bone crusher. Im so looking forward to each level up as his/her whack gets that much bigger (at 3/60 its around 900 to 1000). Really want to see the final number of the hit whebl maxed

4 Likes

Mine is a Joint between : Hatter & LoLo.

Either of them fit in with any team I play with.

2 Likes

LIU BEI. He is my go to Hero.

2 Likes

Lord Loki
I pulled him back when he was released
He kept me from deleting the game and quitting
Nowadays he’s still operative but the power creep is growing way too fast his stats cant do as much damage as the new heroes he copies
His costume is coming but for the p2p mostly

3 Likes

Xiahou dun, one of the best dispellers in the game and the one hero that made me want to play dispel. I just recently changed teams and it’s now a pain trying to dispel anything :rofl:

1 Like

Lord Loki is my first and forever love! I also love Lu Bu. I seem to like the baddies :star_struck: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

For me its Proteus for sure! Once I leveled him most events got easier to win. I use him even on yhe hardest stages during events. Only problem is the aethers events where enemies resist negative ailments :frowning_face:
Great hero overall!

4 Likes

I used to absolutely love him but lately, I barely ever use him. He is too weak for war and many events are better to do without mana control for speed and overall scores. Sad, cause he used to be my favorite hero for long time too

1 Like

My favourite is toxicandra :blush:

6 Likes

Not to nitpick, but isn’t myself one word?

Lord Loki! It let me play with all those Shiny heroes that as F2p I’ll Nevers have

Lord Loki = your trial version of that hero

3 Likes

Proteus :tada: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
I got him early, means when Atlantis was new :smile:, and use him still everyday today on offense.
The hero with the absolutely greatest impact on my game! :+1:

6 Likes