Who's your Hero?

Out of thousands of fighters, a single hero shines before you. This hero, regardless of status or popularity, bring joy and fun into the game for you. Who is your chosen one and why? If you could grant a boon for your selected hero, what would it be?

My chosen hero is THOR. Although not the most powerful, I find enjoyment in using him to debuff accuracy in the hopes that an enemy might miss bringing a bit of unknown chance into the game. If I could, I would grant ‘uncleanable’ to his lighting strikes accuracy debuffer for my games of roulette…

14 Likes

My hero is Hansel. Cool outfit , awesome hat , armed to the gills and he is a temporary time stop. Shuts down any special from any opponent basically rendering them useless . He has been my favorite hero since I pulled him in the very early stages of the game .

9 Likes

This causes a lot of thought for me. I’m thinking of the one I use most often and it always goes back to Lord Loki. Unless an enemy is healer heavy, he’s great to use in any situation. And so strategic and fun to boot!

10 Likes

Hippo. I was down when I got her and did not even chased her that much. Wanted her badly and felt I will get her and bought last day offer and she came at coin pull number 6. Did maybe 60 pulls total in that event

3 Likes

For me it has to be Lord Loki …. I have him at +20 and LB …
Depending on what his 2nd LB aether skill is, I might level him to 90 …
Wish I had duplicates of him …
He has served me well in war and has been fantastic on all my revenge raids …

8 Likes

Rigard, he is staples hero on my team and never obsolete, always bring him anywhere. I have 5 dups rigards for my war team

7 Likes

For me it is Tetisheri, I love her hard hitting at fast speed and the mechanic afterwards to help the remaining team. Khufu and Khagan also love her.

6 Likes

I like Quintin very much. Mark someone for dead and don’t bother anymore. Feels like you have a laser guided missile in your team. :grin:

6 Likes

Misandra. My very first legendary hero and a staple of my team for a long time. Then she fell by the wayside as the game passed her by.

But now, with her costume, she’s back! Just a huge fan.

8 Likes

Aodhan, I won the avatar on epic challenge event 2 and it’s so cool to me.

7 Likes

A fun thread. Some sunshine in a cloudy place!

(I took Thor from SE1 and regretted it. I could have had Lord Loki if I’d kept those 5* dupes…)

I made a tough decision and cashed in some full- leveled S1 heroes (Joon, Isarnia, Quintus) so I could get Arco from the last SE. He is my hero now. He makes ridiculous comebacks not just possible, but likely. I made a green raiding team with him, Zocc, Grace, Mielikki, and Telluria, and although it’s often slow going, they can beat teams 500+ points higher, even with poor boards. The other heroes are not all that good, but Arco supercharges them all.

8 Likes

My best heros i really like are Lu Bu and Hachiko.
Design art and attack animation.

3 Likes

Good call @scbrain. Arco and Mielikki are soulmates, work so well together. And paired with Arco it made Telluria rise from the dead!

2 Likes

I was fortunate to pull Heimdall near the start of season 3, and have to say he single handedly improved my roster in a way that no other single pull has since.

4 Likes

He’s not the greatest hero, actually he could do with a buff. My choice is Khufu. He’s needs a lot of help but when he does shine, he really shines.

2 Likes

Kara :heart:. Pretty and strong. Has the biggest shield and all feel safe with her :smiley:

It hurts me when she sacrifices and takes all the wounds from Congalach.

8 Likes

Proteus for me - he was the 2nd 4* I ever got, and he carried me through so much. PvE, PvP… still relevant to my roster today.

9 Likes

Furdinand. He’s a power house. Once he fires you pretty much can win the game. He fixes your team if you are hurting and super buffs your team where they can easily survive the entire defense firing at once.

3 Likes

Great thread! Hypnos for me. He was one of my first 5-stars (I think 3rd overall but the first good one, after S1 bench warmers Domitia and Obakan). He remains my only maxed 5-star, so is used in everything. Styx heroes are also my favorite because my game style is speed, speed, and more speed.

My partner and I also joke about how flamboyantly queer he (and Erebus, whom I pulled at the same time) is with his giant farting pink clouds!! That certainly suits me personally!

6 Likes

Let me ask you a numbers question. When Arco has a Mana troop giving him +15% mana, and he has Mielikki providing another 20%, does that mean that his normal 10 tiles to charge is reduced to 6.5? That he is very fast with Mielikki’s help?

1 Like