Who's The Defense Dream Team?

The most popular “dream” defense these days probably is Seshat-Gravemaker-Telluria-Vela-Drake Fong. Another popular one seems to be: Finley-GM-Tel-Vela-Drake.

If you could have any hero that’s been released, what would your dream team be?

For me, I’d say one of these two:

Jabberwock
Black Knight
Heimdall  
Vela
Drake Fong

Trying to figure out a good defense team around Alfrike, so, maybe this:

Finley
Drake Fong
Alfrike
Telluria
Jean-Francois

I am leveling up Telluria and Alfrike right now, already have Heimdall at 4/80 - trying to figure out what to do with Alfrika

I also have marie therese - slow purples like me i guess

I’ve run across Marie Therese a few times on raids, and unexpectedly she caused a lot of trouble. Still wouldn’t put her on a defense team though if I had other purples.

I own 2/5 of my dream team:

Finley
Gravemaker
Telluria
Vela
Jabberwock

1 Like

Same here. I own 2/5 on my Dream Team. Maybe that’s why it’s a dream. … :wink:

My favorite with be the whole Wonderland team

Rabbit, Jabberwock, Mad Hatter, Alice (I love this girl) and the red queen

My current progress is 0/5 :rofl:

1 Like

Me, too. My dream team would be atm: Finley, GM, Telluria, Drake Fong, Jabberwock… even though Vela is considered to be the best flank. I love Finley and wanna go rainbow.
I own Finley and Telly.

But I also have Sif und would be really curious to try out how she works with Alfrike, who I don’t have. I’d go for

Finley, Alfrike, Sif, GM, Kingston then.

I was lucky enough to pull Clarissa on my first atlantis coin-pull and Alfrike - Sif - Clarissa also look like a dreamteam to me. Not sure how strong those 2 options would be compared to Telly tanks, but I’d really like to try it out.

1 Like

Finley v Vela is a tough choice.

Yap. Another reason I’d lean towards Finley: I have the feeling there are only few heroes that really fit in wing position so well. Most wing heroes would be doing better as flank but happen to be still strong on wing. There are only few which are really made to take the wing position over any other position, and Finley is one of them.

1 Like

Alternatively you could put Vela in that line-up instead of either Drake or Jabberwock.

Finley alfrike guardian owl boss wolf grave maker

what do you want with 3 very slow heroes?

Just think it be funny actually, kinda like see owl flanked by them two. All +20 emblems of cause