Whom should I level first, Proteus or Jabbar (hear me out...)?

Proteus , he is beast and nearly reach to Hel stats (for Def Health) if emblemed , i stopped at +18 and do second Proteus with emblem as well

3 Likes

I would put Jabbar in the center of a raid tourney defense that was 4 star, very fast Mana, and no yellow allowed. That’s about it.

@Kerridoc, er, I mean Wilbur was my first off color, 1 day, power leveled hero.

5 Likes

Both are excellent and worthy

2 Likes

Titan: tile damage is everything.
Attack stats:
Jabbar: 531
Proteus: 701
Gafar: 711

So, if the priority Titan, that is no advantage chosing Jabbar over Proteus, has +170 point attack stats different.
Gafar is only +10 point attack different, and also still prefer Proteus before Gafar.

EDIT: woops, already explained well by @IvyTheTerrible.

The adjective “protean” comes from Proteus, in Greek mythology. It has positive connotations of flexibility, versatility and adaptability. Which is what he is in this game; good at everything. :smile:

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I love Rigard and I am not disputing his prowess. It’s just that at that time, I already had a lot of healers - Melendor, Sabina, Vivica, Boldtusk, Kashhrek & Gadeirus. And Rigard was nearly at tier 4, which was already very useful. I was in a greater need of a second Proteus to help me with quests and challenges. I still maxed Rigard when I finished Proteus and am loving him!

1 Like

Proteus is my best pal, and he works nicely with Hansel. And Onatel. They make the core of my attack team, often so well that opponent doesn’t get a single hit before it’s all over. I raid in low diamond level with them. You’ll just need to mete your attack so that they don’t overlap.

1 Like

I am going full acsension on proteus because hansel tool rigard emblems already…