Whom shall i ascend?(purple)

I am having a hard time deciding who to work on. Here is my case, i got tiburtus 3-60, aeron 2-60 and sabina 1-1. I have the material to fully max out aeron btw but i don’t have the luxury to max tiburtus with him.
I already have maxed out rigard as my main purple. So, whom shall i work on?

Edit: I have(4* and 5*):
Red:
Lancelot and falcon fully leveled and another lancelot 3-1
Green:
Caedmon fully leveled
Blue:
Kiril and grimm fully leveled
Yellow:
Wu kong fully leveled, joon 3-36 and jackal 3-60
Purple:
Rigard fully leveled

Without knowing what heroes you have in other colors, I’d say Tiburtus. If you post the rest of your heroes in other colors, you’ll get a better set of suggestions, as we can see what other options you currently have and what you lack in other areas.

1 Like

Just added it. Thanks for your suggestion :slight_smile:

Ok. With that, I’d say if you’re more interested in titans and the monthly events, Tiburtus. If Alliance Wars are more your thing, Sabina.
I’m not sure, though I don’t have him, that I would take Aeron past 3/70 personally, but I also have other 5* healing options to use instead. YMMV there.

3 Likes

Tiburtus is a top quality 4* so I’d finish him first. Since you already have Rigard maxed, your other purple healers can take a back seat for now. I would work on Aeron next, unless you have a better option like Merlin, Sartana, or Panther.

3 Likes

Tibs would seem the best choice BUT a better choice would be some elemental 10x pulls.

Your roster is about to hit a ceiling. All Tiburtus will add is the ability to double a purple as Rigard is needed in most situations that team will run up on.

You need to get some 5* heroes in the system to reach better levels.

2 Likes

Aeron seems to be more of a special niche hero, to use against heroes with a devastating status based attack. Tiburtus is a great general purpose hitter. With no other purple hitters, I’d do Tibs first for sure.

I probably would fully ascend another 5* purple before Aeron, although I don’t know how long I’d wait for one to come along if he was my only purple 5*

I’ve got Caedmon (in final ascension), and Sabina (only halfway thru her third ascension, not tough enough to take out raiding yet), and I’m thinking that I might like to take the two of them raiding as dual debuffers to make short work of raid opponents with Wu and/or two Riposte heroes or some of the other powerful buffers like Ares. Most of the time, one debuffer is plenty, though.

2 Likes

Hmm, can I suggest Aeron just because his affect is so pretty?

3 Likes

I’d never recommend that someone spend money on this game if they haven’t already made that decision themselves. You can reach the top echelons of this game with only a few 5* s with a host of 4*s. F2P players or low spenders can succeed in this game, though it is harder for them.

3 Likes

Tiburtus for sure. Aerons special is weak and you already have dark healer

2 Likes

No question. I only mean to say this is the point where the OP has to decide on more than just Tibs or the chair.

Joon is the best first step. Unless, a longer, harder road is acceptable.

2 Likes

The 4* materials are a LOT harder to come by. If you ascend Tibs first, then find yourself short trap tools, a compass, or gloves, you can expect to get those in ~weeks of game play, a decent chunk of which you will spend getting Tibs up to level 70 anyways!

Also, the path to 80 is a LOT longer. So you get the benefit of a maxed Tibs for a lot longer while you are working on a purple 5*

2 Likes

I am XD. Most of my teams are heavy hitters and i was lucky to get them.

Same thoughts. Sadly he is my only 5* purple. I wish they buff him.

I will do that but i am in no rush. Having two maxed out 4* each color proofed to be very helpful to me in raids and titans.

I agree. The reason i considered aeron is mainly for his 5* stats. His special is average at best.

XD. I like him too but the lack of material makes it a hard choice.

I am a low spender. The reason i didn’t consider the 10 pulls is that i dont like most 5* purples except sartana and domitia. So it is not a priority for me now.

I agree.

Thank you all. I guess i will go with tiburtus. I really appreciate your replies :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have the materials for a final 5* purple ascension yet. But I don’t have many 5*s either. My only purple is Okaban, who I’d ascend before Aeron if I had him, but Would still prefer Sartana or Guardian Panther in my perfect world.

By the time you have Tibs maxed at 70, you may well have another set of 3* ascension materials for purple, giving you three more options to consider:

1. Take Aeron to 3/70, saving the 4* mats for somebody you like better.
  2. Go healer crazy, and max out Sabina
  3. Just sit on the ascension materials waiting for a better hero.

You could also divide up your purple feeder heroes now. Give the 2*s to Tibs, 'cuz the later levels are both slower and more expensive; you will save food spent leveling him up that way too. Give the 1*s to Sabina, 'cuz same color 1*s have better odds of increasing her special than same color 2*s (And early levels are cheaper in both XP and food cost to level)

Sabina at 3/60 is still of some value, 'tho way less with Rigard at 4/70.

2 Likes

Took me a minute. Good one! :wink:

2 Likes

This is what i am doing now. Tiburtus is at 4-32 now. Probably would go for sabina if things didn’t change after he reach max level.

Cookie Settings