Who would you put Druid Emblems on?

• Zimkitha
  • C. Kadilen

0 voters

Does your alliance use Green or Red Tanks in Wars?

What is your current War Defence Team?

1 Like

Zim is an obscure hero you meet from time to time, while fighting average defenses. C Kadilen is the only S1 hero that actually has a spot on the top players defense lines. I mean heavy whales use C. Kadilen. There must be a reason for this. I think, here, context doesn’t even matter, C. Kadilen is your answer. Top 10 defense hero.

3 Likes

Team is:

White Rabbit - Zimkitha - Heimdall - C. Magni - Jabberwock

Green Tanks for war.

1 Like

I’d easily go with Zim, since you are not using C-Kad in war defence.

2 Likes

If heim is locked in as your tank, give them to Zim.

1 Like

Based on Zimkitty being in your war defence then she should 100% get the emblems.

Heimdall is a comparable green tank to Costume Kadilen so no major loss there.

1 Like

Offense - Zim

Defense - cKadilen

1 Like

Do tell your other maxed reds

I would be leaning towards C. Kadilen. Besides, I would use it in wars instead of Heimdall. In my opinion, he is a more dangerous tank than the Heimdall due to his dodge and quick mana.

2 Likes

Costumed Kad. She is one of the very few heroes that operates quite well in both offense and defense. I much rather see her more threatening at tank than Heimdall as she makes you hesitate using hero specials for several turns when her dodge is active. Heimdall is just a tile dump because he is so slow.

Marjana and Ares

20 Characters

What we need to consider is the fact that the notion of “tank” will most likely soon become a distant memory. Formations will change the game ballance in ways impossible to foresee at this point. So I wouldn’t bet on Heimdall being war tank for long… I think C.Kadilen is way ahead of Zimkitty in this shifting E&P story…

1 Like