Who would you max, Isarnia, Master Lepus or Misandra

Amongst my top team, which blue is best to take to 4/80??

With what you have showing, I’d say ML. You’ve already got the -D in kunch so isarnia isn’t necessary… misa hits hard but I don’t like those non reliable specials.

To be fair… I don’t have any of them maxed. So purely opinion with no experience.

More importantly, charge your phone. Lol

4 Likes

Decisions decisions!

I pulled Misandra today with Atlantis coins.

I’ve got Lepus and Isarnia at 3/70 but don’t deem them worthy of scopes.

Lepus - I don’t like his defence down after he fires his special.

Isarnia - as you say I already have the D - down, so she doesn’t take priority.

Misandra- I’m in a quandary with. My ideal 5* blue would be Alasie with the team I have, but how long I’ll be waiting is anybody’s guess. Misandra seems heavily used but in practice does less damage than Triton…

The phone is just about to go on charge :wink:

1 Like

As someone that uses Lepus and really likes him, I think a bit too much is made of his defense down, obviously it’s not ideal but he hits incredibly hard (especially when paired with say… a Frida or Athena or any defense drop for that matter). I pulled mis today as well and although I am excited to have her, I’m also a bit nervous to give an inconsistent performer mats. Good luck with whatever you decide, choosing between fast and fast is a good problem to have at least.

4 Likes

Great points and thanks for the insight with actually experience. 3 turns seems survivable with a heal to help.

1 Like

Hi Math. :slight_smile: Yeah, so long as he isn’t sniped, he’s generally fine, obviously he’s a bit squishy, but snipers tend to be. He’s one of my favorite heroes … but I’m certainly not in the majority on that thought.

2 Likes

Lepus is my first and only maxed Blue. He’s amazing on offense, where you can control when to fire him, and support him with healers or defense buffers. My performance in wars and raids has gotten so much better since I maxed him.

I also worry about using him on defense. But right now, your defense team has Triton and Joon as snipers. Triton and Lepus play a similar role (though of course Lepus doesn’t boost healing…) Lepus seems like a good choice. Queen of Hearts draws attacks to herself and Kunchen heals and Joon blinds, so that would help with Lepus’ survival.

2 Likes

Lepus, IMO very hard bunny in offense. Wing man and killer. Defense, I saw uclapack to use it.

1 Like

If it makes you feel better about him on defense, I was raided to number 2 globally while he was in at flank… mind you… it certainly wasn’t just him and it could have been in spite of him, but I’ve never battled a Lepus where I was happy he was about to fire. Something to consider with lepus as well is his druid minion if he gets emblems also helps with survivability and most place him on wing so it’s generally not easy to take advantage of his defense down and that doesn’t even mention how crazy his tile can get with emblems. Having said all this, Mis can be a great/solid defender as well and is certainly a bit more sturdy there and some players I respect have went as far as calling her one of the best blues in the game… with others I respect calling her inconsistent and meh… so… yeah, good luck. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well hey!

20waveshello

1 Like

thanks @amessofamind , @Bukefal . I don’t want to hijack the thread, but some other players suggested I use Lepus in my defense to replace Kiril, as I’m going to replace Gormek with Boldtusk soon. I’ve considered using Lepus as my Blue on defense too, and your comments have made me more confident about that :wink:

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of Misandra. She’s a good sniper who boosts mana and sometimes is a devastating sniper who super charges mana.

3 Likes

Go for Misandra.:+1:

1 Like

Thanks for all of your input on this.

I’ve decided on balance to level Misandra as she seems strong offensively and defensively.

1 Like