Who would you max : Elradir, Zocc or Elkanen

Not completely sure if you are being genuine or not… but in case you are I would say yes he is a beast IF you have 2 or more and IF you can face the right team of

• jf, or
  • GM, clarissa, or c azlar
  • Jabber

Bera will also help. Vela, Emilio, sand empire heroes might be enough too.

I’ve gotten the combined dot to above 840/turn which is pretty ridiculous

Will see how consistent they can be when levelled a bit more

1 Like

I was actually impressed when I saw what they did, concidering how low leveled they were.Of course it’s very dependent on how the opposing team is build, and I am guessing your troops are pretty strong too….but alltogether that was awesome!!! I have two Elradirs who before seeing your videos were in the back of the line, now I’m thinking to prioritize them.

2 Likes

Ok cool… yes the reflect is independent of the level, so they can wreck teams far above them… as long as you keep them alive.

I’m thinking of getting them to 4/80, 3/70 and 3/70. In the videos the highest was 3/63 and the others were somewhere in 2nd ascension I think. Troops are 11, 17 and 5 mana (levelled up the 5 mana when I realised that’s what it took to get them to functionally fast 9 tilers with one ailment hit).

I’d definitely recommend getting both to 3/70 as there is a niche but super powerful use case for them

There’s a few more selling points to elradirs special:

• reflect ignores taunt
  • reflect ignores c kad dodge
  • reflect ignores sif counter (although the half damage still applies)
  • reflect ignores status ailment block

As they grow I’m able to be a bit more flexible on the opponent configuration i take on

4 Likes

I will, just gave my tonics to Frigg, but I can get them to 3*70 in no time :slight_smile: It’s a bummer it will take a year before they appear in the tavern.

Thank you- anything interesting you come across, keep us on the loop :wink:

1 Like

I only have Elradir and I find him useful. Maxed him at 4/80 and debating whether I should give him the emblems or save them for Sartana 3/70.

Overall he sits on my main team and does a good job tanking and dealing good AOE damage after Vivica’s def down.

Did your Elradirs ever make it?

I would go with Zocc.
I have both Elradir and Zocc maxed and Elk on the 1/1 bench where he will spend probably quite a long time, Elradir also emblemed +12.
And Zocc gets used much more. Elradir is wery situational, useful in wars when fighting DOT teams (JF and like), but not much more. Zocc is great for titans/MT, when fighting difficult bosses in towers/events or high level maps and gets used in wars as well.
Anyway, neither of them is good for defense. But from this group Kadi is best for defense, especially with costume, and you already have her.

1 Like