Who would you max : Elradir, Zocc or Elkanen

My current max green hero is Kadilen

Who would you max for next green : Elradir, Zocc or Elkanen?

All are different but good heroes. Personally I’d do Zocc because I like a hero that can ruin an enemy ready to fire.

Good Luck!

8 Likes

I haven’t maxxed my Elradir yet, but Zocc is definitely worth it.

People complained that he could be blocked by monks and clerics, but now there are heroes that block or dodge all kind of things, so thought is always required.

Zocc is great for holding off a big attack and particularly good for cutting all of a ninja’s mana, unlike the likes of Leo who take a tiny chunk when they are close to 300%.

I’m looking forward to Elradir too, @Mr.Spock did a great video on him, just search YouTube.

Elkanen is unfortunately a real s.1 relic - his damage and heal have really been left behind despite any buffs.

He’s occasionally ok as a war tank if heavily emblemmed and his costume is pretty good.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t do Elkanen. I like Zocc’s ability to block specials. I don’t know just how useful Elradir is yet.

3 Likes

I am currently levelling Elradir as my second green 5* after Frigg. I chose him for his immunity to Alfrike and the mana gain for himself and other greens. Personally I am quite excited about him and I prefer him to Zocc, but if you need a mana blocker, Zocc might be the answer.

3 Likes

The negative on zocc was a bit much I do like him got maxed +8.
Elk I maxed after don’t regret it… but it does help if you have a alumr or eve as elemtal defence down and hit 3 takes hero’s out.

2 Likes

another vote for Zocc, because of the mana block effect. He seems more broadly useful than Elradir and Elkanen.

the problem with Elkanen, he does not hit very hard. And his self-heal is based on how hard he hits (i.e. % of damage dealt).

Elradir is new and relatively untested; but his selling points seem to be: reflecting damage over time / damage from status, and his element link that increases mana.

Overall, Zocc seems to me to be more broadly useful than Elradir. Admittedly, I have Elradir but not Zocc… but I do have Hansel, whose special is similar (not identical) to Zocc’s

2 Likes

I have Elk(+7) and Zocc(+19) maxed. I hardly use Elk now, Zocc I use all the time in green attacks and Titans. Blue titan animation is long mindless makes the Titan hurt himself and cuts the animation, if helps a ton on Titan damage.

And of course be mindful of his special attacking clerics and monks, if they already have max Mana no harm in trying but you don’t want to give Mana to like mother north if she isn’t at max lol.

3 Likes

Do you happen to have multiple elradirs?

I’ll be taking 3 to 3/70 just for the fun of doing 675 dot per turn on opponents with jf

That said I have zocc and I love him
. His versatility can slot him into any team and he is great against pve bosses

2 Likes

Zocc. Plus, shame on those of you who don’t find elkanen’s damage high. He pairs great with eve and almur

1 Like

I have all three of them as well; only Zocc is maxed + 20He was my first 5* when he was HOM, once I pair them with Alfrike they rarely miss.What I really like about him oppose to Alfrike is that there is no need whatsoever to calculate when to fire special as he would boost the mana enough for the enemy to friendly fire, I also very much like his water resistance, beside the Atlantis levels Vela also gets in trouble against him. I did read about Elk that if emblemed the right way he turns into one man army though :slight_smile: Just finishing off Frigg, and then planing to max him next….to check that out ;)These are all my greens @5* Tonics seem to be a hurdle

1 Like

Zocc for sure, imho Elrandir dont give overall impact as Zocc. Using him as counter againt Allfrike at rush attack tourneys, working pretty good there.

1 Like

I only got 1 Elradirs

I checked your video, its amazing

Thank you all for the answers. Cheers

1 Like

I don’t have Eve and Almur. Should I still feel shame then? :crazy_face:

Any defense down hero pairs well with him

1 Like

Elradir is a beast!!! :scream:

1 Like

I have Zocc fully leveled and emblemed, got also Elradir last month. Elkanen even with costume is not worth it IMO. I would take Zocc in that comparison. I use him in 2+3 scenarios with Phileas Fogg and Lianna, they work so well together! I use him as a blocker, so Fogg with Lianna usually take out the toughest opponent and Zocc blocks the second danger. Useful combo especially in VF wars/tournaments even against MN and Alfrike in the same team, won a lot against them :slight_smile: . His elemental link is also useful, as it makes it harder to kill your green stack.

1 Like

Interesting. Please tell me the reason

1 Like

Check the videos posted above 3 barely leveled Elradirs take out 4700 team like it’s nothing :wink:

1 Like