Who would you choose, and why?

As you can see I have no shortage of purple heroes. It’s been my dominant color since the beginning. If I never get another it’ll take years to finish all these lol. I also have some S.1 heroes that aren’t listed, but will probably never make the list above most of these. I sort of have them in order of what I’m thinking would be best for “next.” Who would you go with? Note that the last four are already maxed, and also a shot of my fun defense that I’m currently running for reference.

Of the first 3, you’d want to go to Hel (no pun intended).

4 Likes

Bera can be an excellent purple tank if you need one. Otherwise, Hel I’d level Hel. Mana control is vitally important in the current meta.

2 Likes

First 18 Tabards are reserved for Hel, Bera and Freya. All three are amazing.

3 Likes

Alfrike is filling that roll well enough.

Give me a hel yeah…
Also khiona is pretty cool that attack up with some of yaah other hero’s could come in handy on titans and wars.
Bera I’d do over freya

1 Like

Based on the Alkrike tank I’d prioritize Hel first.

1 Like

Another vote for Hel. I love Proteus, I have four of him maxed and emblemed to charge in 9 tiles… but I’d gladly take an upgrade to Hel if I could. :slight_smile:

Good gaming!

4 Likes

Fair enough, but I always find Alfrike more intimidating when not the tank. As tank she is my primary focus and more often than not dies before charging. As not tank she is harder to kill and charges as often as not.

I also presumed you main tank is Garnet.

1 Like

Yeah, and I agree. With good boards, and a solid team I can take down any tank though. She punishes if the boards aren’t great though. With the new formations it affords me the ability to play around. I typically run left to right Frigg, Garnet, Alfrike in a double formation with fast hard hitters on the wings. I have them setup for sword/shield or in Garnets case shield/health. It seems to work well with some other formations as well. The spring team I’m running now is just for kicks. It has one major weakness, but if not exploited it can punish as well. I went with Hel as I think I’ll get more use out of her. Alfrike, and Killhare are fully emblemed so I’m not sure I’d fully emblem any of these for defense. So with that in mind Hel it is. She’ll serve me well in war.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings